Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

My Under Hood Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 03:20 AM
vettefast
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=JOESROAD;1570358985]I think those are plastic not polished stainless steel. Just my 2 cents worth. If anyone is intersted just let me know.

To be honest with you Joeroad was the the seller but if you do buy from him insist upon full insurance because my set along with my buddy's was delivered very much damaged!!! The product was packaged very poorly!!! He made good with the piece that I was unable to have repaired at a local machine shop (2 pieces at my cost!!!) but I am very suprised he would even try to use this thread as a advertisement for his product knowing the end result in my case and that I would probably respond??? This thread was just to show off the end result of my mirrors.Not to advertise for joeroad's lack of product/customer services inwhich I would have been just hurting my Corvette Forum Brothers with this lack of information and poor direction in the area of Joeroad and his customer service. His work was excellent and I did remove my negitive feedback for replacing the 1 of 3 damamaged pieces but overall I am surpriced he would try to use this as a selling opportunity???

Last edited by vettefast; 06-07-2009 at 03:53 AM.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:25 AM
JOESROAD
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=vettefast;1570359556]
Originally Posted by JOESROAD
I think those are plastic not polished stainless steel. Just my 2 cents worth. If anyone is intersted just let me know.

To be honest with you Joeroad was the the seller but if you do buy from him insist upon full insurance because my set along with my buddy's was delivered very much damaged!!! The product was packaged very poorly!!! He made good with the piece that I was unable to have repaired at a local machine shop (2 pieces at my cost!!!) but I am very suprised he would even try to use this thread as a advertisement for his product knowing the end result in my case and that I would probably respond??? This thread was just to show off the end result of my mirrors.Not to advertise for joeroad's lack of product/customer services inwhich I would have been just hurting my Corvette Forum Brothers with this lack of information and poor direction in the area of Joeroad and his customer service. His work was excellent and I did remove my negitive feedback for replacing the 1 of 3 damamaged pieces but overall I am surpriced he would try to use this as a selling opportunity???
I am very surprised that vettefast would flame me after I did everything possible to make the transaction right with him. He failed to mention that I gave him a cut rate price also. I have always offered a full refund or replacement if a customer has a problem. He chooses to take 2 of his pcs to a machine shop and did so before contacting me. Once I was informed of his problem I worked hard to take care of this and sent him replacement parts.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:29 AM
jmrl98
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

vettefast, looks totally sweet. Your hood vent feeding your blower was something I thought of, and figured someone has to have done that. It'll be many years before I'm ready for that - hopefully I can still hunt you down if I run into any problems or have ?'s.....

Quick Reply: My Under Hood Mirrors