C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Vbp is having a sweetheart of a sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 01:41 PM
VBP
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '07,'13

Default Do to an overwhelming demand we'll continue to shower you with 20% off through April

beat the heat
with a cool sale from vb&p

for the month of august
take 15% off our list prices with the exception of a few:
all qa1 products, steel leaf springs, power steering gear boxes, hydra boosts, wheel adapters, 11269 master cylinder, 11223 & 11224 piston kit lip seal 1st design and the big daddy kit.

Remember you can have your parts powdercoated and/or cryogenically treated for longevity. Call us for details
we also now carry a full line of hawk ceramic brake pads

1-800-237-9991 or visit our website www.vbandp.com

your friends at vette brakes and products

Last edited by VBP; 07-31-2009 at 03:53 PM. Reason: New Sale for AUGUST
Old 02-09-2009, 08:38 PM
Z51JEFF
Race Director

Received 643 Likes on 420 Posts
2022 C4 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Originally Posted by VBP
We are having a Sweetheart of a sale.
Right now we are offering a 20% discount off all items till the End Of February.
Excluding the following;
Steel Leaf Springs, Big Daddy, Hydra Boosters, Wheel Adapters, 11269 Master Cylinder, 11223 & 11224 Piston Kit Lip Seal 1st Design, & All QA1 Shocks.
Any questions please call us at 1-800-237-9991. We will be glad to assist you.
If you order at our website www.vbandp.com we will take the discount off at our end.
Also remember you can have those parts powder coated in our new colors as well as the original colors we have to offer.
Thanks to all of you for your patronage. VBandP
This would be great if you could find somebody to answer the phone over there that actually knew what they were talking about AND wanted to do some business.I know of several people that cant give you there money,I know one guy thats tried ordering a spring,hes gottin such a run around that hes looking else where.Is business that good at VBandP that you guys can continue to do business this way?You have one guy that actually seems to know what hes doing but the rest haven't got a clue
Old 02-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Z51JEFF
Race Director

Received 643 Likes on 420 Posts
2022 C4 of the Year Finalist - Modified

Mr.Moderator,If my response to VBandP is out of line,please let me know but I stand by what I said,it is extremely frustrating trying to do business with this place when things over there seem so out of control.I ordered a spring for my car and basically it came down to well,Ill put it in the car and see what happens,it will work or it wont.This is no way to do business.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:49 PM
ragged claws
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I too have had a less than favorable experience dealing with this company. I ordered an adjustable spring for my '89 coupe in early December of last year. I was told by the "go to guy" there that they had my spring in stock and that I would have it before the holidays. The price seemed reasonable and the guy I talked to was both personable and knowledgeable. I gave him my credit card info and phone# and was told that my spring would ship either that day or the following day. It's the 10th of Feb. and the holidays have long since come and gone. I never received my spring or a phone call. The only good news is that they never billed my credit card. I won't do business with this company in the future. If another vendor doesn't make it, then I'll just do without.

Kim
Old 06-01-2009, 01:01 PM
ddahlgren
Melting Slicks

Received 64 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by ragged claws
I too have had a less than favorable experience dealing with this company. I ordered an adjustable spring for my '89 coupe in early December of last year. I was told by the "go to guy" there that they had my spring in stock and that I would have it before the holidays. The price seemed reasonable and the guy I talked to was both personable and knowledgeable. I gave him my credit card info and phone# and was told that my spring would ship either that day or the following day. It's the 10th of Feb. and the holidays have long since come and gone. I never received my spring or a phone call. The only good news is that they never billed my credit card. I won't do business with this company in the future. If another vendor doesn't make it, then I'll just do without.

Kim

I was thinking about buying the 1 1/4 front and 1 inch rear sway bar kits any one use the results good or bad and did they arrive as expected.. this millenia..LOL oh and with the fe1 and fx3 options as well..
Dave
Old 06-01-2009, 02:12 PM
Aardwolf
Race Director

Received 371 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by ddahlgren
I was thinking about buying the 1 1/4 front and 1 inch rear sway bar kits any one use the results good or bad and did they arrive as expected.. this millenia..LOL oh and with the fe1 and fx3 options as well..
Dave
I got those from the sale and they arrived promptly. The car was much better on the track.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:56 PM
ddahlgren
Melting Slicks

Received 64 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by Aardwolf
I got those from the sale and they arrived promptly. The car was much better on the track.
Are they too much for the street?
Old 06-02-2009, 03:49 PM
Aardwolf
Race Director

Received 371 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by ddahlgren
Are they too much for the street?
Well they made the ride just a little more harsh but are fine for the street. I'm not sure I'd install larger sway bars for street driving since the car isn't pushed that hard. Unless you do some canyon carving or something. But it's up to you how you want the car to feel. The car is much more flat in turns and turn in is much more precise.

Get notified of new replies

To Vbp is having a sweetheart of a sale

Quick Reply: Vbp is having a sweetheart of a sale