Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

All members who have/had iggee seat covers!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 04:48 PM
rickneworleansla
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 5speedC4
Mine were standard seats and I still didn't like the look or feel, as compared to leather seats.
That's why I have not ordered them yet. I'm pretty picky when it comes to stuff like that.

Old 05-30-2007, 07:01 PM
jojo88C4
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ordered mine 3 days ago, just solid black. my cars yellow and didnt wanna get too flashy with the black and yellow. Just keeping it simple. Ill post pics when they come in. ANy word on delivery times?
The following users liked this post:
Cryogizer (02-20-2022)
Old 05-30-2007, 08:43 PM
4REGT4
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 5speedC4
Mine were standard seats and I still didn't like the look or feel, as compared to leather seats.
I prefer mine in every way. I hate leather.

Here are my Iggees... [click thumbnails for larger image]

Before:

After:

They actually compliment the rest of the interior better than the factory seats...

I really need to take some new pics - I'm sure some people are getting sick of these (I can add the one year later condition - looks even better actually now). I even installed new components and 5x7 grills too (looked pretto ghetto with the open cones like in the pic).
Old 05-30-2007, 11:09 PM
rahoyme
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got my Iggees about a month ago, am very happy with them. Have cloth sport seats on my '85 that have some small rips on the seams, and the Iggees look great. I agree with the previous posts that they are not as good as a complete re-upholster of your seats, but they are excellent seat covers, as far as seat covers go!
Old 05-30-2007, 11:49 PM
5speedC4
Drifting

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RRT vette
How was the fit and finish of thier product? Did it look like sloppy, ect. I would like your opinions please.

They cost way to much for what they are.

You are a long way toward the price of some nice leather seats for what they cost.

They are nice seat covers and should cost less than $100.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:15 AM
C4boy
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

4Reg, Out of curiosity, I'd be interested in seeing pics of how yours held up after a year. Did the wrinkles in the sides ever smooth out?
Old 05-31-2007, 12:37 AM
4REGT4
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by C4boy
4Reg, Out of curiosity, I'd be interested in seeing pics of how yours held up after a year. Did the wrinkles in the sides ever smooth out?
Look for some pictures in this thread tomorrow night - I'll go ahead and take some new ones tomorrow. I believe I've driven about 8000 miles since they were installed so they should be pretty representative of a year of use.

EDIT: Some of the side wrinkles came out very soon after those pics were taken (right after installation). I didn't yet have them spun perfectly center when I took the pics (you can tell from the way the vinyl is pulling - especially on the passenger side).

Last edited by 4REGT4; 05-31-2007 at 12:47 AM.
Old 05-31-2007, 10:17 AM
rickneworleansla
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by 4REGT4
Look for some pictures in this thread tomorrow night - I'll go ahead and take some new ones tomorrow. I believe I've driven about 8000 miles since they were installed so they should be pretty representative of a year of use.

EDIT: Some of the side wrinkles came out very soon after those pics were taken (right after installation). I didn't yet have them spun perfectly center when I took the pics (you can tell from the way the vinyl is pulling - especially on the passenger side).
Thanks
Old 05-31-2007, 01:52 PM
LD85
Race Director

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by 4REGT4

Might spring for a set until I caa get my new Interior, pics?
Old 05-31-2007, 03:15 PM
CAP94
Melting Slicks

Here are mine, love em!

These are from the day I installed them, fit much tighter now.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:23 PM
RRT vette
Le Mans Master

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RRT vette
Do any of you guys know if iggee can make the sport seat covers without the lumbar controls cutout? From what I have seen, the cutouts look like crap. I sent them a email, but....
Just got the email back from Iggee. They said they can custom build the seat covers where there is no cutout for the sport seats. Just to let them know before hand. I rather not have the cutouts, because the they look a little tacky from the pics I have seen. I don't even use the controls on the seats. I am ordering soon.

Also, I ordered a complete set of Iggee seat covers for my 06 Ford supercrew back 2 weeks ago and still have not received them. WTF, how long does it take to get the seatcovers?
Old 05-31-2007, 09:39 PM
4REGT4
Burning Brakes

Alright, I just took these. Despite the passenger seat getting just about the same amount of use, it doesn't seem to have changed much at all (though this probably has to do with the condition of the seat underneath - It was clear the drivers side was used far more often with previous owners). I could probably fix some of it by taking the cover off and readjusting it (I haven't touched them since my initial installation), but the driver's side has bunched up more in the seat (though the material is still perfect - still a heck of a lot better than the busted open cushion underneath). You'll notice the sides are fitting better as we'll compared to my original install pictures. EDIT: Looking again at my old pics in comparison, I wonder if they have shrunk a little - they seem to fit tighter/better now (I see CAP94 noted that with his as well).

[click thumbnails to enlarge pics]

Last edited by 4REGT4; 05-31-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:20 AM
LD85
Race Director

I'm gonna do this , but my only reservation is that my car is Carmine Red and the red they have does not seem to match well if I go with the Black outter and red inner.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:53 AM
4REGT4
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by LD85
I'm gonna do this , but my only reservation is that my car is Carmine Red and the red they have does not seem to match well if I go with the Black outter and red inner.
As you can see in the first set of pics, I chose my color based on the vinyl on the doors. If I went with the outside I figured the car would look like part of the "ricer" crowd.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:55 AM
4REGT4
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by CAP94
Here are mine, love em!

These are from the day I installed them, fit much tighter now.
Did you install the backs on backwards?? I believe you have the driver's side on the passengers side and vice-versa.

Like here: http://www.iggee.com/shop.cart?actio...=ALC4949608SPT

To follow the lines of the original seats.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:01 AM
ejscarfo
Melting Slicks

I just went to Iggee's site and it appears they have the covers on sale. Does anyone have the beige covers? How far off from the original saddle is the color? To me, it looks awfully lighter in color.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:31 AM
LD85
Race Director

$179

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHEVY...mZ110130331291

Get notified of new replies

To All members who have/had iggee seat covers!!

Old 06-01-2007, 11:44 AM
C4boy
Melting Slicks

4Reg - Thanks for posting those pics. They look like they smoothed out real nice!
Old 06-01-2007, 12:07 PM
4REGT4
Burning Brakes

4Reg - Thanks for posting those pics. They look like they smoothed out real nice!
No problem. Though I'd like to know what you believe my screen name is referring to. You are one of several people to write "4Reg" in reference to me, but 4RE = Ferrari and GT4 is the type of Ferrari in my av that I used to own back when I signed up with the forum. However, my name happens to be Greg, so I wonder if some people think it has something to do with that. I dunno - It's just gotten to me now that you are the 3rd or 4th different person to refer to me that way
Old 06-01-2007, 01:59 PM
C4boy
Melting Slicks

Haha! Sorry, I think it's a habit of shortening monikers to the way I read them phonetically. I don't know the car, but I do remember reading your explanation of your nick and the Ferrari you had.

Quick Reply: All members who have/had iggee seat covers!!