C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Motor Trend Decal

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2007, 12:20 PM
SCCA VETTE
Melting Slicks

Received 85 Likes on 41 Posts

NOT A PROBLEM
I have a guy that does design work all day and can clean up about anything. I agree with you, it is always to get a couple options. Sometimes a larger shop can do things like this cheaper than me, it is always good to check.

Thanks Phil
Old 02-18-2007, 04:31 PM
xrcrx
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I havn't had any luck finding a good pic of it. Frizlefrak-thanks just for thinking of it-real life always finds a way to get our attention. SCCAVETTE thanks also Don't know how I can help y'all but if I can feel free to call on me! I intend to hang on to my '84 and if I can help put a COTY decal in all our cars I'll be glad to be of service!
Old 08-04-2020, 10:23 AM
SuzukiDan7
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I know this is old, but is this dead in the water? Did anyone ever end up making decals? My wife is a whiz at this stuff so if someone can send me a high resolution pic of the decal with some kind of scale for reference, like a ruler in the pic or precise measurements of the decal, I think she could do it and list them on her Etsy shop for pretty cheap. Would probably be a sticker but I can ask about the static cling material too.

Quick Reply: Motor Trend Decal