C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

Edelbrock Proflo XT with Holley HP EFI

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2014, 02:31 PM
drjimmy
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Edelbrock Proflo XT with Holley HP EFI

So I gave up on the idea of putting a turbo on a TPI intake. I like the looks of the Proflo XT and I like the features of the Holley HP EFI controllers. Would these things work well with each other?
Old 02-15-2014, 12:32 PM
mnstrlt1
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Member "midnight 85" is running the Edelbrock Intake you're interested in. The Holley controller shouldn't care about the intake used. Typically universal engine management systems are very versatile. Of course, Holley's tech line can help with any other details regarding their engine management system.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:04 PM
drjimmy
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mnstrlt1
Member "midnight 85" is running the Edelbrock Intake you're interested in. The Holley controller shouldn't care about the intake used. Typically universal engine management systems are very versatile. Of course, Holley's tech line can help with any other details regarding their engine management system.
Ya, Midnight 85 messaged me about the details. Good guy. I seen other guy using the Holley kit on a mini ram. Seems like it will handle a lot of scenarios.

Get notified of new replies

To Edelbrock Proflo XT with Holley HP EFI

Quick Reply: Edelbrock Proflo XT with Holley HP EFI