C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

ProCharger Pulley

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 01:58 PM
BrianCunningham
Team Owner

Received 238 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by makn u shiver
i got this set up for mine ,its a system that replaces all the factory pulleys and runs a cog belt like stock.the only thing you have to do is make the tensioner adjustable and lockable .i was the one who paid the guy to design and build the first system and i think now 3 other forum members have bought it and a few where also built for some members c5 vettes to.he also makes any pulleys for any supercharger ,ribbed or cogged send me a pm if you want more info.btw who's car is in the first pic ?
Sorry it's been a while since that picture was posted, so I'm not sure.

How much for the setup?

Since I have no interest in running the FMU that come with most of the systems, I'd rather get a 3 bar MAP and do it right, I figured I'd pick up just the head unit and fab the rest.

a cog setup would be great since I want to dry sump it as well.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:25 PM
makn u shiver
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BrianCunningham
Sorry it's been a while since that picture was posted, so I'm not sure.

How much for the setup?

Since I have no interest in running the FMU that come with most of the systems, I'd rather get a 3 bar MAP and do it right, I figured I'd pick up just the head unit and fab the rest.

a cog setup would be great since I want to dry sump it as well.
the set up will cost you between $850-$950 im not sure how much rokka paid for it,i paid alot more but that was for the r&d to get them done.now he has the set up on his cnc program ,if I'm not mistaken he told me if anyone else wants a set he will charge about $900 .we are also working on a sprag pulley for the s/c that will allow the s/c to free wheel when you shift gears or let off the throttle.this should solve the ''shock'' to the head unit you get running cogs ,as aks said cogs can be hard on the s/c .i have found a sprag that you can pack with grease and it can handle 1200 hp ,i sent it to ron with a drawing or i guess a blueprint of how i think it will work,it looks good on paper .trust me i will put the first one to the test ,if I'm on here looking for a new hood then it didn't work i will send you a pm with info how you can get a hold of him to build you a set.

Last edited by makn u shiver; 10-27-2007 at 02:57 PM.

Quick Reply: ProCharger Pulley