Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'74 w/ *NEW* 400HP engine

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2003, 09:17 PM
Teuffelhunde
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '74 w/ *NEW* 400HP engine

I still have my vette for sale. I've had lots of interest but, no ones seems to have any money. I put a new engine in the vette last fall and haven't even taken it on the road. I'm in the Marine Corps and with current world situations I don't even have time to be home for my first wedding anniversary! (wife is still freaking out over this one) I hate to see my life's work for the past 5 years rot in my driveway. In the past 2 years I've been deployed to places around the world for 11 months, with alone 5 being consecutive. If anyone wants more information on the car or wants pictures or to see it in person just send me an email at brent.enniss@maab.aorcenatf.af.mil, or use the email I have listed on my profile. I'm selling the car for $5,200 which is almost what I payed for the engine. I still have all documents and letters that came with my engine and other parts. I purchased the engine through http://www.diabolicalperformance.com...evalue355.html I'm trying to sell this car quickly so my wife has less to worry about back home.(I'm deployed right now to central asia)
Old 12-06-2003, 07:29 AM
crazy_guitar
6th Gear

Default Re: '74 w/ *NEW* 400HP engine (Teuffelhunde)

So wheres all the info on the car? color, condition, trans etc. where are you located?
I'm located in Los Angeles.
thanks.

Joz
Old 12-14-2003, 10:41 PM
vettin
3rd Gear

Default Re: '74 w/ *NEW* 400HP engine (Teuffelhunde)

im in long beach cali and need to know where ur at too and pics if you got em..thanx....calll if you need to 562-861-0820

justin
Old 12-18-2003, 03:29 PM
dmrodco
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: '74 w/ *NEW* 400HP engine (vettin)

:thumbs:

Get notified of new replies

To '74 w/ *NEW* 400HP engine

Quick Reply: '74 w/ *NEW* 400HP engine