Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Nice 73 Vert Auto

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2024, 01:31 PM
Boxcar
Life Starts at 120 mph

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 185 Likes on 118 Posts
NCM Lifetime Member
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default Nice 73 Vert Auto

Disclosure this is not my C3, but a close friend of mind. I'm not affiliated with the sale, please contact Joe at 610-745-2885.
The Owner, Joe Z, is asking $26000 for VIN #1Z67J3S419805. Please visit: https://usedcorvettesforsale.com/197...ble-90235.html and https://photos.app.goo.gl/wodWVbUb6xgXkoTC7 for more pictures and details.

In his words:
Proud 18-year owner of this numbers matching 1973 Corvette Roadster that I mechanically restored in 2006-07 with its most recent mechanical repairs with State Inspection September 2022 (see * below for details). The car shows its original yellow exterior with upgraded tan leather deluxe interior trim tag with 72,860 original miles. Original equipment includes: L48/300 hp (rebuild), TH-400 automatic, 3:08 posi-traction, AC, PS, PDB, PW, Map Light, Leather, AM/FM Cassette/Speaker System, Tilt/Telescopic, Luggage Rack, ’69 Side Exhaust, Silent Alarm, and Upgraded Quartz Clock.

I have owed this corvette since November 2005 with 59,800 miles and restored the entire engine, brake, steering, suspension, and exhaust systems between Oct 2006 – May 2007. I showed this Stingray from May 2007 – June 2010 having won several local and Super Chevy shows with one Corvette Best of Show, and served as a rolling promo of my powder coating business I established in 2006 and still operate today. My ’06-’07 restoration included refinishing, restoring, and powder coating as many original and new parts as possible for durability, longevity, easy maintenance, and appearance. Some of the new parts (still on the vehicle today) include:

PA State Inspection valid through September 2023(* see below) Newer ’69 Side Exhaust Covers Newer Aluminized Exhaust Pipes PS cylinder, PS pump, Control Valve, All Belts Tie rods, Idler Arms, All Hoses
Bushings, Ball Joints, Sway Bar Bushings Brake Calipers, Rotors, Front hoses Stainless-steel Brake Lines, Caliper brake shields, Master Brake Cylinder Jet Performance Stage 1 Quadra jet Carburetor
White Convertible Top Radiator Core Support spark plug wires, plugs, coil, battery Windshield wiper pump New BF Goodrich T/A’sKYB Gas-O-Matic Shocks, front and rear Petronix Ignition Kit Heater fan switch Front Spoiler Rally Wheel Trim Rings Alternator Ignition Shield Cover and Side Shields Fuel Pump

The only immediate remaining repairs are cosmetic which I planned for the spring include new front bumper (which cracked during 2018-2022 season storage), possible carburetor rebuild, and replacing original interior rear compartment carpeting. The car was repainted nearly 30 years ago by a prior owner with lacquer and has held up well showing some spider cracks near the door edges, front right fender, driver door, and antenna (refer to photos). Also, the AC has not worked since I purchased the car in Nov 2005 and I never felt the need to repair it since I always drive with the top down.

For further information, questions, or to receive a link for complete photo album, feel free to contact me at rimzcoat@yahoo.com or text/call Bob at 610-745-2885.
Sale included some original parts that were retained.
Thank you for viewing!

This is a two top vert one white soft top and one tan hard top.

Thank You for viewing and your interest.

Last edited by Boxcar; 04-08-2024 at 12:19 PM.
Old 04-10-2024, 06:39 AM
LIE2ME
Le Mans Master

Received 4,579 Likes on 1,646 Posts

Beautiful C3. GLWTS!
The following users liked this post:
Boxcar (04-19-2024)
Old 04-19-2024, 08:03 PM
Boxcar
Life Starts at 120 mph

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 185 Likes on 118 Posts