Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: 1969 427/435 tuxedo black on black

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2018, 12:39 PM
Ktfrans
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1969 427/435 tuxedo black on black

Ok so I am searching for my Dads 1969 427/435 tuxedo black on black with side pipes vette. The problem is Dad can’t remember if his had iron or aluminum heads and also has no paperwork from it left. What I do know is it didn’t have a/c or power steering, it did have power windows and factory side pipes and he added a spoiler to it. He purchased it in Tucker Georgia and then had to sell it when my sister was born to a younger guy who added white racing stripes to it. Just seeing if anyone from Georgia has ran across this vette. I’ve been searching on and off for years to make my Dads dream come true, he would just like to know it’s still around and maybe see it in person. He also contacted his old insurance company to try to find the vin or any information and they don’t have records that far back so that was a bust and he has no photos that include the license plate. So I’m searching for a needle in a haystack. Just thought I’d see if anyone knows of one in existence anywhere. I can ask him for more specific information if needed. Thank you!
Old 06-30-2018, 01:56 PM
ORANGEBROTHERS
Team Owner

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Good luck!

Quick Reply: WTB: 1969 427/435 tuxedo black on black