Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1974 numbers matching c3 auto for sale Houston, TX

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 01:04 PM
thyshallsmite
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1974 numbers matching c3 auto for sale Houston, TX

Sad to see it go but hopefully will end up in hands that have more free time than mine. CL ad has more info and pics: http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/5312559786.html

Up for sale is my numbers matching 1974 c3 stingray corvette, the last year of the true dual exhaust/emission exempt and the car was originally green. Car has upgraded heads, distributor (hei), intake, carb and side pipe exhaust with long tube headers. Car runs and drives but could use a tuneup (as old cars usually do). Bird cage is in excellent condition and car has always been kept in the garage. Car is in the middle of having its paint stripped but sadly wife says I have too many projects soo it's got to go. Tires in good shape and headlights do work. Will include brand new bilstein performance shocks and all other spare parts I have laying around for it. Car did have AC from the factory but will need to be reinstated.

Please contact me via email and I'll give you my contact phone number if you have any other questions, sad to see it go but it needs to go to someone with the time to get it right. Has a clean title in my name and miles seem accurate

Asking $7,000 and will consider trades.
Video of it running here:
and yes it is loud.
Old 11-19-2015, 09:31 AM
Brandons72vette
Le Mans Master

Received 58 Likes on 44 Posts

Glws!

Quick Reply: 1974 numbers matching c3 auto for sale Houston, TX