Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

70 coupe, reduced for quick sale. Many perf. mods

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 12:52 PM
stoney500
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 70 coupe, reduced for quick sale. Many perf. mods

Need to sell now for financial reasons. I have $33,000+ into this car and have to sell to pay off bills and another car loan. extras are extensive. I want $16,000 for my C3 and am sick about having to sell it. If this is what you want, here it is.
Attached Images     
Old 04-09-2014, 01:07 PM
Mikeski
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

I am sorry for your financial troubles. Can you give us some more details about your vette? Auto or standard? Engine specs? Suspension ugrades? Does everything work? GLWTS
Old 04-09-2014, 01:18 PM
stoney500
Intermediate

Default Many mods. and susp. upgrades If you can go to my profile It should be there

Originally Posted by Mikeski
I am sorry for your financial troubles. Can you give us some more details about your vette? Auto or standard? Engine specs? Suspension ugrades? Does everything work? GLWTS
Go to my profile for specs.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:22 PM
ddawson
Le Mans Master

Received 598 Likes on 485 Posts

Do I see a blower on the left side??

Mods
350/425 hp Comp Nitrous cam and lifters, polished Performer RPM intake manifold, Chrome master cyl.,Chrome Power brake booster,Chrome oil pan,Polished Billet timing cover, Snow Performance water/methanol injection,MSD 6AL, MSD dist., Edelbrock 600 cfm carb., RPM 4340 crank, RPM 4340 rods, JE force
Old 04-09-2014, 04:19 PM
ryanmh
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ddawson
Do I see a blower on the left side??
Sure looks like it to me. What a deal, even if it isn't all put together yet...
Old 04-09-2014, 05:54 PM
rollerball
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ryanmh
Sure looks like it to me. What a deal, even if it isn't all put together yet...
So i understand that the car is now running on the 425 hp motor nd the blower is installed but not yet hooked up? If so how much would you want without the blower? Is this an automatic or manual? Rear gear ratio?

Regards
Thomas
Old 04-09-2014, 06:29 PM
stoney500
Intermediate

Default blower comes with car. so does 3 carb's and many factory original stuff too

Originally Posted by rollerball
so i understand that the car is now running on the 425 hp motor nd the blower is installed but not yet hooked up? If so how much would you want without the blower? Is this an automatic or manual? Rear gear ratio?
Blower goes with car,turbo 400, 3.73:1
regards
thomas
Old 04-10-2014, 04:43 AM
stavanger
Pro

Received 245 Likes on 97 Posts

Old 04-10-2014, 12:06 PM
stoney500
Intermediate

Default no takers?

This car has been upgraded since I owned it for 12 years. Nobody wants it?
Old 04-10-2014, 04:01 PM
ryanmh
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Okay, helping you out here with a cut and paste. You really need to describe the car in a for sale thread and post good pictures IMHO. Not just refer to your profile. I still think this car is a great deal. You might want to go into a bunch more detail about the blower though.

Description: My 1970 Corvette coupe was actually given to me by a friend of mine, Charlie, after I saved his house from falling down a hill... or maybe it would be better to call it a cliff, as it has 4 seperate levels of basements. Anyway I saved his house, No charge except for material of course, and he gave the car to me without even thinking twice about it. I didn't turn it down because I wanted to own that car for many years. I watched it collect dust in the back of a moving van then a concrete ornament in his garage for around 20 years. By this time anything that was rubber was rotted or hardened like tires, seals, brake hoses, weatherstripping etc...
And were off! Open up the wallet because I just acquired something that will empty my pocketbook faster than my ex gf could. New brakes, rebuilt engine rebuilt tranny and on and on and on. I think it was $10000.00 to $12000.00 later that it was road worthy. Did my friend Charlie have good intentions by given me the vette? I still ask myself that. Since that time in 2002 until now the dollars just kept pouring in to "My other GF" which is what my currant GF has named my corvette because of the time I spend in the garage upgrading or adding the latest new whatever to improve its looks or performance. I now must sell. I am currently unemployed as the economy has taken its toll on everything around me including me. I simply need the money and don't want to sell but have no choice as funds have dwindled. That explains the V-1 not complete but close.
Engine/Drivetrain Modifications: 350 4-bolt high nickle block (out of 1970 camaro)425 hp with Edelbrock Performer RPM aluminum heads, Performer cam and lifters, Performer RPM intake manifold(polished), Polished aluminum Victor series water pump, Polished aluminum Bowtie tall valve covers, Polished aluminum Vortech V1 Supercharger, Polished aluminum 140 amp alternator, Polished aluminum air cleaner, Polished aluminum "Be Cool" radiator with dual electric fans, Polished aluminum Holley 600 cfm carb., Chrome oil pan, Chrome timing cover, Chrome master cylinder, Chrome power brake booster, Chrome power steering pump, Chrome plug wire mounts, Chrome T handle type valve cover bolts, Chrome upper radiator hose, March polished aluminum serpentine conversion pulleys. steel braided lower radiator hose, Edelbrock race mechanical fuel pump, Hooker headers, Chrome MSD coil, MSD 6a ignition, MSD plug wires, Stainless swivel thermostat housing, Snow Performance Water/Methanol injection, Chrome alternator brackets
Suspension Modifications: Rear composite spring
Offset trailing arms
with new bearing assemblies
Adjustable strut rods
1 1/8 front anti sway bar.
Bilstein shocks front and rear
Wheels/Tires Modifications: American Racing Torque thruster D polished aluminum wheels
BF Goodrich radial T/A 50's on all 4
Interior/Exterior Modifications: New body emblems: crossflags front and rear gas door, c-o-r-v-e-t-t-e on tail and both side emblems
rechromed front and both rear bumpers
New stainless license plate bezel
New stainless exhaust tips
Al Knoch 100% leather seats
New door panels
New emerg. brake console
Tinted windows
Custom Black with wide blue met. stripe ext. paint

H3 headlight conversion
Nordskog blue led digital dash and cluster gauges
all new weatherstripping
L88 hood to accomodate after market intake and carb.
new vacuum system hoses
new wiper motor assembly
Painless rewired with spade fuse block
Clifford alarm
Future Modifications: V1 supercharger not completed yet
Old 04-14-2014, 06:42 PM
terrys6t8roadster
Melting Slicks

Received 337 Likes on 280 Posts

Originally Posted by rollerball
So i understand that the car is now running on the 425 hp motor nd the blower is installed but not yet hooked up? If so how much would you want without the blower? Is this an automatic or manual? Rear gear ratio?

Regards
Thomas
buy the car i'll buy the blower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!t
Old 04-14-2014, 09:51 PM
Mikeski
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Terrys6t8roadster offer to buy the blower (never used) for $1800 and Stoney500 has a great vette for only $14200. PM each other and lets get this deal done.
Old 04-15-2014, 06:04 PM
rollerball
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Mikeski
Terrys6t8roadster offer to buy the blower (never used) for $1800 and Stoney500 has a great vette for only $14200. PM each other and lets get this deal done.
That´s what i thought too….
Old 04-16-2014, 07:04 PM
nivek1
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Originally Posted by stoney500
Need to sell now for financial reasons. I have $33,000+ into this car and have to sell to pay off bills and another car loan. extras are extensive. I want $16,000 for my C3 and am sick about having to sell it. If this is what you want, here it is.
Do you still have the car? I have a friend of a friend that may be interested and if he is not, I may be. I too am sad to hear of your financial challenges but maybe between the the two of us we can strike a deal. I live in Northern CA and have to go to Carmel in the next couple weeks to pick up some items. Another few hours and I could be in your area. PM me and I'll give you my ph #. KT
Old 04-18-2014, 01:34 AM
stoney500
Intermediate

Default Yes the car is here. I will pm you

We can talk when you leave your #
Originally Posted by nivek1
Do you still have the car? I have a friend of a friend that may be interested and if he is not, I may be. I too am sad to hear of your financial challenges but maybe between the the two of us we can strike a deal. I live in Northern CA and have to go to Carmel in the next couple weeks to pick up some items. Another few hours and I could be in your area. PM me and I'll give you my ph #. KT
Old 04-27-2014, 09:41 AM
boraxman
Race Director

Received 310 Likes on 200 Posts

Still available? Sent you pm....shoot me your number I'm close.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:53 PM
RETIRE15
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Still available

Get notified of new replies

To 70 coupe, reduced for quick sale. Many perf. mods

Old 04-28-2014, 01:17 PM
tompugh
Burning Brakes

can't believe this is still for sale... I love the custom touches
Old 05-04-2014, 01:42 PM
RETIRE15
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just wondering if you sold the vette yet?
Old 05-13-2014, 06:24 AM
Jartanyon
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Any updates?

Quick Reply: 70 coupe, reduced for quick sale. Many perf. mods