Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB 69-72 coupe, matching numbers

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2013, 05:55 AM
ironfinger
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB 69-72 coupe, matching numbers

Looking to buy a matching number 69-72 coupe. Black, gray,silver, maybe white. Manual trans and in good condition. I'm not interested in a project car but something I can admire in my garage and drive on weekends.

Thanks!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:54 AM
Ret.Horsecop13
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14
NCM Sinkhole Donor

You should put a price range and where you are located. There is a white 72 LT1 in Chicago for sale on the forum that looks like a good deal if its still available. Good luck
Old 02-01-2013, 08:39 AM
stmay
Cruising

Got an all original 71 4sp 350. Ontario Orange/Saddle Interior coupe. 90k miles, runs great. New brakes, shocks, paint, carb rebuild, etc. 25K South Carolina
Old 02-01-2013, 12:33 PM
loyalsince72
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Default I have a truly remarkable c3 convertible

Originally Posted by ironfinger
Looking to buy a matching number 69-72 coupe. Black, gray,silver, maybe white. Manual trans and in good condition. I'm not interested in a project car but something I can admire in my garage and drive on weekends.

Thanks!
You might want to look at my Candy Apple Red ONE OWNER 1972 convertible that's listed a few lines below. Here's the link: http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c3s-...v-s-match.html

This is not a project car but a member of the family. I really struggled before deciding to sell the car. I went to the C7 Reveal with the National Corvette Museum and fell in love with the car, but only have the space (and $) for one Corvette - now that I'm semi retired. And, I ran my own business since 1977, so I've lost all of my vehicle maintenance skills along the way and have to have the car worked on by professionals. I had a friend called the Corvette Doctor in So Cal, but now that I'm in Arizona, I'm having to start over and find folks I trust. I got a trans guy from Desert Corvette Association, but haven't found a mechanical guy I like and trust yet.

Take a look and let me know if it interests you.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:51 PM
ironfinger
8th Gear

thanks for the replies.

My budget is mid to low twenties. I'm in San Diego CA.

Loyal since 72, nice car but out of my budget.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 69-72 coupe, matching numbers

Quick Reply: WTB 69-72 coupe, matching numbers