Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1975 Corvette project for sale Tyler, Texas

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 10:42 PM
Brandons72vette
Le Mans Master

Received 58 Likes on 44 Posts

Default 1975 Corvette project for sale Tyler, Texas

I have a 1975 Corvette that is a barn find car. It has been off the road since 1977. It was taken for a joy ride and ended up damaging the front clip. Everything from the radiator support forward was pushed down. The frame was not hurt, just the clip. Because of that it was parked and forgotten. It was running and driving this year with the original L-48 motor and automatic, but the guy I bought it from stuck it in one of his farm trucks. So I don't have the original motor. It has a 454/ TH400 that was running and I drove the truck it came out of. This car has the trim 142 and paint code 22L. Light blue/ silver deluxe interior. This car is an A/C car with power steering. It has 37,508 original miles. It was driving this year, but is not now as the motor is out of it. I have duplicate parts like doors, quarter panels, seats,bumpers,etc. It has new front and rear bumpers. I have most of the parts, it is a salvage TX title from 1977. Less than 2500 were made this color and even less with the interior, and A/c and so on. The car has a decent rear clip, just the front is in need of repairs. I started to restore the car, however I already own several projects including a 1972 corvette and a 1970 428 mustang. This car despite the obvious body work, which does not bother me, nor the salvage title is a decent car. The interior is in fair shape and is all there except the like tach. I really wanted to do a frame off on this car as it was a good project car that allowed for everything to be played with. Frame is not rusted out, glass is good, etc. I have let my 72 sit since 2010 due to the fact that it has sat most of its lie and the engine needs to be rebuilt, and I have planned to rebuild the motor in January 2013 for a while. I cant build the 72 and my 70 mustang and the 75 and the others. This was bought this summer making it the last on the priority list. HATE to sell, but I am loosing my storage space as my buddy has his own projects he needs to finish.

I am asking $2,200 OR BEST OFFER.

**** PLEASE MAKE ME AN OFFER, MY BUDDY WAS KIND ENOUGH TO LEND ME HIS PLACE BUT NEEDS IT BACK. I DON'T WANT TO MAKE HIM MAD. I HAVE UNTIL JANUARY 2013 TO MOVE IT, OR ELSE...... ****

REVIEW:

* Has a 454/ TH400 (should be rebuilt, but functioned before pull)
* Duplicate parts like seats, doors, quarter panels, bumpers, lights,etc.
* Low mileage, "rare" blue color barn find that has sat since 1977.
* Salvage TEXAS Title (1977)
* MANY parts new and used.
* Deserves to be restored.

ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS I WILL GLADLY ANSWER. I JUST HAVE TIME AND SPACE (AND MONEY) TO DO ONE CORVETTE AT A TIME, AND SADLY, THIS CAR IS NOT THE ONE.

Old 12-20-2012, 10:48 PM
Brandons72vette
Le Mans Master

Received 58 Likes on 44 Posts

Old 01-02-2013, 12:21 PM
chstitans42
TheCorvetteBen
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 136 Likes on 74 Posts

PM sent
Old 01-07-2013, 04:48 PM
Brandons72vette