Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wanted: Mako/Maco shark

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2012, 07:59 AM
ajm8813
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted: Mako/Maco shark

Looking for a silva/motion mako...does not matter if its a project. Any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks!
Old 01-03-2013, 02:39 PM
GraemeKeith
1st Gear

Default Mako Shark

I have one I'm selling right now... If you're interested, shoot me a message to GraemeMKeith at g mail (.) com
Old 01-04-2013, 01:16 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,323 Likes on 2,772 Posts

Woo, hoo! Love them...
Attached Images  

Last edited by vettebuyer6369; 01-20-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:43 PM
maybeamotionguy
4th Gear

Default 1970 baldwin motion mako shark i think

i own what i believe to be a 1970 baldwin motion mako shark but what i dont know is it a catolog car or a shop car or maybe even a real baldwin motion car. from everything i see on my car and see on other cars mine looks correct. it is missing the rear louvers but other than that its all mako it has the original 350/350 4 speed in it and of course you have to put the front of the car up on jack stands to open the hood all the way and what i have heard thats the way they were. the best i can tell it is at a minimum a catolog car but being i bought it out of new york it is very posible to be a shop car or even a baldwin motion car. i am trying to locate joel to document this car so if anyone knows how to contact him please let me know.
Old 02-24-2013, 06:26 AM
beast79
Instructor

Originally Posted by maybeamotionguy
i own what i believe to be a 1970 baldwin motion mako shark but what i dont know is it a catolog car or a shop car or maybe even a real baldwin motion car. from everything i see on my car and see on other cars mine looks correct. it is missing the rear louvers but other than that its all mako it has the original 350/350 4 speed in it and of course you have to put the front of the car up on jack stands to open the hood all the way and what i have heard thats the way they were. the best i can tell it is at a minimum a catolog car but being i bought it out of new york it is very posible to be a shop car or even a baldwin motion car. i am trying to locate joel to document this car so if anyone knows how to contact him please let me know.

** try www.makoshark2.com .
Old 04-18-2013, 10:36 PM
Carnut_s
Instructor

I also have one for sale. Just pulled the clutch and it has Silva's written on the preasure plate. Mines a targa top car.
Old 04-18-2013, 11:06 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,323 Likes on 2,772 Posts

Originally Posted by GraemeKeith
I have one I'm selling right now... If you're interested, shoot me a message to GraemeMKeith at g mail (.) com
Originally Posted by maybeamotionguy
Originally Posted by Carnut_s
I also have one for sale. Just pulled the clutch and it has Silva's written on the preasure plate. Mines a targa top car.
All 3 of you guys should start seperate threads... seriously.

Get notified of new replies

To Wanted: Mako/Maco shark

Quick Reply: Wanted: Mako/Maco shark