Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S..1970 Big Block 4 speed....

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 10:07 AM
beast79
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S..1970 Big Block 4 speed....

1970 Corvette. . ....Big Block. . ... 454 muncie (m21), 4 speed, 460 Horsepower. . ...Sidepiped car. . ..65,000 miles. This is a non-matching numbers car. Big Block Hood. . ... Color is Maroon, with a buckskin interior. There is a 1973 front end on this Big Block. . This is a Chrome bumpered rear car. Following is a list of the new items installed within the last 2 months. I simply do not have the time to finish this car due to mounting medical bills. The Vette needs to be timed and the dwell setting completed. As you can see from the list of new parts I've installed, this project is nearly completed.

New Gas Tank
4 New Calipers
4 New Rotors
New brake pads
New 180 degree Thermostat
New Alternator Belt
New Coil
New battery
New front sway bar links
New chrome lug nuts
New Starter
New Distributor Cap and Rotor
New Spark plugs and Wires
New Air Cleaner

I have receipts for all the items. Newer Carpeting comes with the car as well, but has not yet been installed. Car also has Rear Fender flares. When we installed the new gas tank we did locate the "Tank Sticker". Car needs a new front bumper ( a Trueflex bumper from Wilcox on ebay is listing for $265.00 ). Also needs a small amount of Paint on the Passenger side door only. . .2 spots about the size of a baseball. . .They have been sanded. I had the color matched by a local paint shop. . .$55.00 ½ pint. Not interested in trades of any kind. . . I have a CLEAR PA. Title in hand. . ...You can reach me at by text at 610.314.1744 or by replying to this ad. If your interested in additional pics, email me. This car is not a true project as much of the work has already been completed. Car starts and it can be driven for short distances....carb should be rebuilt..... a smaller expense. ...Thanks for looking. The Vette is GARAGE kept and is located in Chester County, Pa.

Car is on craigslist and also on ebay. Located at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevr...item2a1fe721d3

Best offers...... thanks for looking......Andy

Last edited by beast79; 07-10-2012 at 10:10 AM.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:13 AM
beast79
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

** Price reduced to 9,250.00**.....thanks..Andy

Quick Reply: F/S..1970 Big Block 4 speed....