Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1981 Corvette Auto - Florida

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Dealaskan
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1981 Corvette Auto - Florida

1981 Corvette
Silver. Runs well. Less than 50000 original miles. Recent exhaust and AC work. Automatic. No significant after market parts. Asking $10,000 OBO.
Has been in the family since 1985 and all documentation pertaining to maintenance and work performed since then has been kept. The interior is great as well, with no mickey mouse “upgrades”. She would need some work to turn her into a show car, but she's a great daily driver.
The Vette was a wedding gift when we were married, but my wife and I both have our own vehicles, and a third car just isn't working out. She's a wonderful car and I hate to see her go, but she just needs more love that I can give.
Interior color is cinnabar (brownish red) and the exterior paint is Mercedes silver; original paint color was white. Current paint was done 20+ years ago, and does need some work. Silver color applied thoroughly throughout the vehicle including door jambs and other commonly missed areas ($2,000 paint job at the time).

You can see some of the damage to the paint here. Not having a proper garage hurts.

Vehicle comes from a smoke free home. Feel free to ask any questions. More pictures available here (http://s924.photobucket.com/albums/ad82/dealaskan/) and the one listed are available larger upon request.
Vehicle located near Tampa, FL. I'm not sure how the whole shipping thing works, so local pickup only.

Last edited by Dealaskan; 08-14-2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Missed price

Quick Reply: FS: 1981 Corvette Auto - Florida