Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a trade...

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 08:04 PM
Z06#1891
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a trade...

Hello all, I'm looking for a c3 convertible or a 1995 pace car convertible, I would consider any pace car convertible or t-top car but any of the list cars would have to be an automatic. Here's what I have to offer....

I'm looking to trade my 1966 Chevrolet Impala SS convertible. The car has a 396/325hp big block with 27k original documented miles and is all matching numbers. This car is an automatic turbo 400 trans. The only flaws in the car is the rag top has a small 2-3 inch tear in the top of it, replacement cost for that top from classic industries or year one is $319.00. The second is this car has the 4 gauge SS pack on the console and the battery gauge needle fell off, that simply needs to be put back on it's post. The car runs strong and starts every time you hit the key. It is a great driver will cruise anywhere you want to go. I'm just ready for something different and hoping the same from a corvette owner who may want to get out of his car due to wanting to take a cruise with his whole family at once. I have a couple of videos on YouTube of the car so interested parties may look at it and see if it is for them. Just YouTube 1966 impala ss and my user name is wk26red1. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy it. Bill

Quick Reply: Looking for a trade...