Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Original, mint condition 78 Pace Car for sale

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2010, 12:02 PM
vettecpl98
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Original, mint condition 78 Pace Car for sale

I am forced to sell my original, mint condition ’78 Pace Car. It is powered by an L82 350 with 220 hp and has all of the Pace Car goodies: AC, alarm, alloy wheels, AM/FM Stereo with CB radio, automatic trans, cruise control, leather interior, power brakes, power door locks, power steering, power windows, T-tops, tilt /telescopic steering wheel and power antenna. It also has the very rare leather and cloth (15C) bucket seats.

The car has been driven only 6,634 miles since new and is all original (except for tires). Original paint, decals, interior and engine compartment are all in exceptional condition. It has been garaged during my 4 years of ownership and looks like it has been garaged all of its life. Runs and drives well, and has been driven only 675 miles in the last 4 years to local shows and events.

Price includes the original window sticker, all glove box documents, instructional visor sleeve and hang tag with headlight dimmer and hazard warning light instructions. Everything works including the clock.

This car is the perfect candidate for the NCRS McLellan award and/or the Bloomington Gold Benchmark award.

I’m asking $39,500 – not inexpensive, but there are not too many original unrestored cars with these rare options that are in such exceptional condition.

Link to photos: http://www.usedcorvettesforsale.com/...tte-36480.html

Please contact with pm if interested, or you may call at 703-256-9782 before 7:00 pm eastern time. Car is in northern Virginia.

Quick Reply: Original, mint condition 78 Pace Car for sale