Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1968 Corvette Convertable 327, turbo 400 $9,000 is this price reasonable?

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 04:58 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,357 Likes on 2,785 Posts

Originally Posted by Jclgodale3
Why is it you continue to insinuate people here are nothing but tire kickers and not really interested? Why do you lump everyone together? I have bought 2 cars off this forum and sold one off this forum. I have also bought and sold many parts here. You seem to have a chip that will not go away.What gives? Feel free to PM me. OP's thread shouldn't be ruined by unnecessary comments
Just noticed this comment. I have no chip that's not going away. Just because your bought/sold some stuff here doesnt mean that there arent all kinds of tire kickers here. There are. Ask people who sell, and sift through pages of "Id buy it if it were closer/yellow/cheaper/delivered/automatic/finished/OK with my wife blah, blah blah."

The fact that this absolute giveaway deal is still sitting here after 3 pages of nothing is further proof of that.

PS, not sure what you want to start by PM, but bring it on.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Jclgodale3
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

[QUOTE=Vettebuyer5869;1571423969]

Last edited by Jclgodale3; 09-08-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Wasted breath and time on Vettebuyer5869
Old 09-08-2009, 05:30 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,357 Likes on 2,785 Posts

Originally Posted by Jclgodale3
Wanted to go to pm cause I knew your arrogant @ss would be like this. You want everyone to think you have all the answers and know all the problems. You don't. I did make an offer and seller said he would take it, twice. Guess that makes me a tire kicker? Your ignorant. And you chose to keep it public. Don't reply to my threads and I won't reply to yours. I have no use for you
1. I don't "want everyone" to think anything. I don't care.

2. Don't know if you are a tire kicker, but it's interesting that you are the only person who pulled that expression out of a post I made a month ago directed at no one in particular and took it personally.

3. Ignorant? I guess. Can ignorant people spell "you're?"

4. No use for me? My heart is broken. My problem with responding to your threads is that I will have forgotten who you are and your little tantrum by tomorrow, so excuse me if I inadvertently respond to one of your posts by mistake in the future.

I am done allowing you to misdirect this thread.

Someone buy this ridiculously underpriced car.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:01 AM
C3 for me please
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I will buy it if you will sell it..,

I've bee trying to by this 68 for quite a while now (to do a full frame off). All I need is a phone number to arrange everything. Will pay in cash and will take care of transportation.

A couple of PM's sent already. No answer.

Cheers!
AR
Old 09-09-2009, 01:20 PM
delamorajc
Racer

Originally Posted by C3 for me please
I've bee trying to by this 68 for quite a while now (to do a full frame off). All I need is a phone number to arrange everything. Will pay in cash and will take care of transportation.

A couple of PM's sent already. No answer.

Cheers!
AR
So sorry, I am very busy with two kids and three companies it is hard for me to focus on this especially since this has been dragging on for so long. you can reach me at 312-493-3149 my name is Jerry.

I noticed some back and forth tension, can't we all just be friends
Old 09-09-2009, 03:52 PM
delamorajc
Racer

Default Sorry Everyone...

THIS CAR IS NO LONGER FOR SALE sorry for all the inconviences this may have caused anyone on the forum. I just am pulling it because I feel like it is taking up to much of my time to manage the stream of emails and interest. I put it up at a great price and thought it would of been an easy sale but has worked itself into something more complex once I offered up the parts (for an additional fee) most people felt that they should come with the car my mistake, this became a negotiating nightmare for logistical reasons
Old 09-16-2009, 10:41 AM
Jclgodale3
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Quick Reply: 1968 Corvette Convertable 327, turbo 400 $9,000 is this price reasonable?