Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'68 Corvette Convertable for sale $12,000

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2009, 01:36 PM
delamorajc
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '68 Corvette Convertable for sale asking $9,000 "DRIVER" is this to much?

Ok no response on this leads me to beleive that I was asking to much at $12,000 so I am reducing her to $9,000 can anyone offer up any suggestions?

1968 Corvette Convertable for sale $9,000.

I have up for sale a 68 corvette red convertable non numbers matching on the motor but think that the transmission is matching.

I purchased this car 2 years ago and she sits in the garage waiting for someone to give her the love she needs unfortunately I don't have the time to work on her so my loss is your gain. She is drivable but finiky I would not take her on a 300 mile trip but a short run of 80 miles she should be fine.

About the car...The car has just had the entire brake line system replaced along with rotors, and calipers. Other recent work transmission was dropped and worked on and resealed all necessary parts were replaced, starter was replaced with a new one, the exhaust system was scrapped and new hooker headers and pipes have been installed they are jet hot coated, there is a new Holly carb 640 CFM dual pumper on her I also replaced the PVC while tackling this, a new battery, new carpeting. I also have installed new plugs and wires. Let me know if you are interested.

The tranmission is a 3 speed automatic turbo 400. The motor is a 327 out of a 65 vette. I can get the numbers for all interested.

Not sure how to add photos but here is a link to the photos I shot today and posted on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scoutsp...th/3445054807/

Last edited by delamorajc; 08-03-2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Price reduction

Quick Reply: '68 Corvette Convertable for sale $12,000