Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

12,000.00 sweet big block vert ebay

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 10:50 AM
68RATVT
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I reported the item also and sent the seller an email, funny I got no response. All I wanted was the serial number and a copy of the pink slip!!! Just to make sure of it's authenticity...
Old 12-22-2008, 11:42 AM
The_Dude
Team Owner

Received 473 Likes on 140 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11, '16-'17

ebay finally deleted it.
Old 12-23-2008, 06:39 AM
turtleman
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mwier76
Got a note back from the seller. Big scam...

"Hello,

Thank you for your email, and sorry for my late reply. First of all the car belonged to my father, he was the first and only owner, and after he passed away 7 moths ago, he left the car to me. I do not now much about this car. I can let you know that it has a clean US title, it has no scratches or dents, it has 33000 miles and it runs perfectly, I've took it for a drive before I left US, and I didn't drove it since then. Anyway I have all the receipts and for all the work that has been made on it. The car is now in Sofia, Bulgaria with me, and it is crated as I received it, when I've moved here 1 moth ago, because I found a better job. I've tried to register it here but the odometer is in miles, and to make it street legal, I'll have to pay around $4000 US money that I cannot afford because I want to buy a house, so I've decided to sell it. The total price that you'll have to pay for this car is $12000 US, price that includes shipping taxes and insurance. All of my transactions until now were made under eBay's protection, and for that I wish that we make this deal also with eBay's protection. If you agree with moving forward with the deal through eBay please email me your full name and shipping address. As soon as I receive these information from you I will forward them to eBay along with the rest of the details in order for them to open a case regarding our deal. I am waiting for your email as soon as possible.

Regards
Cara Hoover"
I got the same Email from AFRICA! These guys just must not have anything to do over there but scam and make babies.
Old 12-23-2008, 07:30 PM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by turtleman
I got the same Email from AFRICA! These guys just must not have anything to do over there but scam and make babies.
THAT...could almost be inturpetted as "not" politically correct....

sorry...wrong section....

Quick Reply: 12,000.00 sweet big block vert ebay