Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S 73 Convertible in Lexington, KY

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 09:02 AM
EddiePear
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 73 Convertible in Lexington, KY

It's a 1973 Convertible; 1 of 4,943 convertibles built in 1973. Purchased in May of 2004 from the original owner. Received all the original factory and dealership paperwork when car was bought. The car is in excellent shape and has been garage kept. It has the original factory white paint on the car and the interior is in great shape. The interior is (oxblood) red with a white convertible top. It has never been wrecked and has 137,037 miles on it but the engine (350-L-48) and transmission (Auto) were rebuilt 13,000 miles ago. No Rust anywhere on the car. I try and drive it once a week, the car drives and rides great.

I have all the receipts for everything that has ever been done to the car. The tank sticker is still attached to the top of the gas tank. I have taken it to a number of local car shows and it has done well.

Just a few of the items that have been replaced on the car since May 2004:

-New Tires
-New Belts and Hoses
-New Front Bumper and Paint
-New Points, Plugs and Wires
-New U-Joints
-New Starter
-New Battery
-New Fuel Pump
-New Brakes
-New Carpet

I have reduced my asking price to $21,800 (NADA is $23,518)

Photo's are on this site, check post on 08-06-07 by EddiePear for pics.

I'm very motivated to sell the car, Serious inquires only please, SORRY, NO DEALERS.

Thanks,

Eddie
Lexington, KY
859-797-4122 (Cell) or Pears2@aol.com for additional pics.

Last edited by EddiePear; 08-27-2007 at 01:41 PM.

Quick Reply: F/S 73 Convertible in Lexington, KY