Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1981 corvette for sale

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 09:25 PM
mkflanagan
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Get a life dude.Go pimp your POS 81/82 eightyyoudontevenknowwhatthehellyouown crap somewhere else and get the hell out of our forum with your whiny little b*#^h ***.......punk.
Old 10-26-2006, 12:32 AM
3rd_Vette
Drifting

Originally Posted by mkflanagan
Get a life dude.Go pimp your POS 81/82 eightyyoudontevenknowwhatthehellyouown crap somewhere else and get the hell out of our forum with your whiny little b*#^h ***.......punk.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:07 PM
Craig 64 Vette
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Can anyone say Slamdunk - Checkmate.
Old 10-26-2006, 09:30 PM
FB#1
Racer

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Game Over ?
Old 10-29-2006, 11:48 AM
It's a Vette thang
Racer

Originally Posted by PizzenEwayMoney
Bill,

I would like to apologize on behalf of myself and all members here.

We all missed the opportunity to buy the extremely rare 81/82 half year model with 80,000 or 81,000 mile as documented with your full description of history with supporting documentation to prove it.

????? is my favorite color too.

Plus the ????? options are exactly what I have been waiting for.

To top it all off I missed the deal of the century because the car is obviously in ??????? condition based on the multiple detailed photos we all saw.

How could I have not taken 10 minutes out of my life to at least see it since it is conveniently located????????

I know up to this point, that in every open market ever a car is only worth what the buyer is willing to pay. However in this case it is obvious that with such a gem as your 81/82, white/red/black/tan/green/?? with matching white/red/black/tan/green/?? interior withxxxx options and tranny that you, the seller obvioulsy knows exactly what we should pay and that we should like it.

I will truly regret missing this opportunity to buy your car. Please dont take me off your holiday card mailing list. Maybe you should auction it at Barret Jackson. Experts agree the 81/82 models will be beating the old record set of $187,500 and will approach the quarter million mark this coming year.

PS- Does this mean attending your free 2 day seminar on customer service and sales is no longer available to us?
Old 11-16-2006, 12:19 PM
2 C-3"s
Advanced

Now this thread made My day!!

Thanks
Old 11-16-2006, 02:20 PM
3rd_Vette
Drifting

Anyone ever hear from this guy lately,, or should I say "ever hear anything from him at all>???
Old 11-16-2006, 02:45 PM
MEGALADON
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Buggs

I guess what has suprised me the most about this forum is the number of people who are interested in selling a 10k + car but do not take the effort to post a picture.
I just seen that, I am looking a 80/82 model. Lots on here without pic's. Some people
Old 11-16-2006, 05:57 PM
jlelec
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PizzenEwayMoney
Bill,

I would like to apologize on behalf of myself and all members here.

We all missed the opportunity to buy the extremely rare 81/82 half year model with 80,000 or 81,000 mile as documented with your full description of history with supporting documentation to prove it.

????? is my favorite color too.

Plus the ????? options are exactly what I have been waiting for.

To top it all off I missed the deal of the century because the car is obviously in ??????? condition based on the multiple detailed photos we all saw.

How could I have not taken 10 minutes out of my life to at least see it since it is conveniently located????????

I know up to this point, that in every open market ever a car is only worth what the buyer is willing to pay. However in this case it is obvious that with such a gem as your 81/82, white/red/black/tan/green/?? with matching white/red/black/tan/green/?? interior withxxxx options and tranny that you, the seller obvioulsy knows exactly what we should pay and that we should like it.

I will truly regret missing this opportunity to buy your car. Please dont take me off your holiday card mailing list. Maybe you should auction it at Barret Jackson. Experts agree the 81/82 models will be beating the old record set of $187,500 and will approach the quarter million mark this coming year.

PS- Does this mean attending your free 2 day seminar on customer service and sales is no longer available to us?
Old 11-16-2006, 09:45 PM
z06lvr
Instructor

how come he wasnt banned? he is obviously is wheeler dealer and rude at that. i read it three times- i thought it was a joke-- i mean its free and the people are all corvette people yes he says he will "let the net know".... cant we all just get along?? haahha you guys had some good Rebuttles though....
Old 11-20-2006, 03:33 PM
James.70
Racer

Location: Show me a cold beer and I will show you a happy man Maryland

Originally Posted by bill hudnall
i posted my corvette on e bay and this forum i have never seen moore people waste my time there are no honste corvette buyers still out there you people dont know a good deal or if you know corvettes you would see a 9500 price for 6000 but some or all on the forum dont know anything they talk about sorry but i thought this was the buest corvette forum on the net or did i waste my time if so ill let the net know dont post a corvette to sell on this forum
I dont know.... Apparently we arent honest and on top of that he is notifying the "net" which means the net gestapo is gonna be comin after us...probably gonna lock everyone up for "dont knowa good deal or ifa we knowa corvettes you would seea 9500 for 6000"? I think this guy is Borat playin all of usMaybe if he was to post it a couple more times he would get a buyer
Old 11-20-2006, 04:23 PM
Arcticshark
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bill hudnall
i posted my corvette on e bay and this forum i have never seen moore people waste my time there are no honste corvette buyers still out there you people dont know a good deal or if you know corvettes you would see a 9500 price for 6000 but some or all on the forum dont know anything they talk about sorry but i thought this was the buest corvette forum on the net or did i waste my time if so ill let the net know dont post a corvette to sell on this forum
Have another brewski dude! I've heard people slur their speech when they've had afew too many, but to type it slurred, thats a new one!

Quick Reply: 1981 corvette for sale