Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

'77 4 speed for sale...tons of performance parts

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 10:36 AM
Ryan77
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '77 4 speed for sale...tons of performance parts

Unfortuneatly I think it's time to sell me '77 4 speed. I have a ton of time and money invested in the car, but I could use the money for my business. The car is just being finished put together by a professional performance shop, who I had rebuild the motor. The builder will warranty his work, but he's doin all the assembly, installation, and tuning, so it should be in perfect running condition when it leaves his shop. It should be ready and tuned by the end of the month, but I'd like to see if anyone is interested in the car. I'd like to see it go to a forum member because I know they'll appreciate the car. I have nearly every receipt for everything that's been to the car. I can e-mail pictures to anyone who is interested. I'll try and cover everything I can think of, but I'm sure I'll forget something:

-95,000 miles on the car, zero on motor
-factory orange exterior with black interior
-4 Speed trans (pretty rare for a '77)
-power windows
-professionally built and installed 383ci motor (#'s mathcing block), estimated to make 450-500hp
-Splayed 4 bolt mains with billet steel caps
-7 quart oil pan
-Canfield aluminum heads
-Weiand Team G intake
-Speed Demon 750 mechanical carb
-Comp Cams hydraulic roller
-Roller rockers
-MSD digital 6 ignition with pro billet distributor, blaster coil
-Dewitt's aluminum radiator and dual spal electric fans
-Dynomax coated headers, 2.5" exhaust true duals with x-pipe and Flowmaster 40's
-Centerforce dual friction clutch
-Edelbrock water pump
-Powermaster 140 amp alternator
-Chrome power steering pump with new hoses
-Solid spicer u-joints
-SSBC brake calipers with SS braided hoses
-Kenwood Excelon Cd player with kenwood excelon speakers in the dash, 6x9's in the back
-new front tires
-new floor mats
-#'s matching heads and intake come with the car

Here's some of the things that may need to be done:
-The paint looks very good from about 10 feet away, but bumpers are starting to fade, front bumper has chips in the paint. Fiberglass is good, with only a couple very minor cracks. A paint job would make the car look awesome, but not neccessary.
-Interior carpet should be replaced in footwells, seats should be reupholstered. E-brake handle is broken, but functional, new handle comes with the car.

I have a lot of time and certainly a lot of money invested in the car. I hate to see it go, but I own a landscaping business and I need the money for more equipment. The price is $12,900 or make an offer, no trades please. I have double that invested in the car, with the receipts to prove it, I'm certainly not trying to make a profit on the sale. Post replies here, or email or send a pm.

Thanks,
Ryan
jjdunphy@comcast.net

Last edited by Ryan77; 05-01-2006 at 08:52 PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:53 PM
Ryan77
Drifting

any interest?
Old 05-02-2006, 03:48 AM
tippi77
Racer

Having just sold my 77, yours has a lot going for it with the 4 speed and the motor. Otherwise its not the best. There are some low mileage C3s in very good order for around what you are asking.

Good luck with the sale

Get notified of new replies

To '77 4 speed for sale...tons of performance parts

Quick Reply: '77 4 speed for sale...tons of performance parts