C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Good Vendor Alert: Penn-Ohio Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2004, 05:01 PM
Vmo
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Vendor Alert: Penn-Ohio Corvette

I bought some interior trim items from Penn-Ohio a week or so ago. I finally got around to opening the packages last night, and discovered that I had received a lh lower dash (tach-speedo bezel) instead of the map pockets that I really wanted. I looked in the catalog and discovered that the difference in the part numbers is just reversing the middle two numbers. Uh oh, I called them up figuring that after Signguy's difficulties that I was in for a hassle. No way! The guy I spoke with (Joe) said, "no problem, just mail the package back to me and I will put it in stock." He is going to send out my map pockets on Monday. Not even waiting for the bezel to return. TRUST! Wow,
I'm impressed. Just thought someone might want the input. They give discount off the corvette america. 800-443-3527 Not really an advertisement
I was really impressed, and wanted to pass it on.
Old 04-03-2004, 05:29 PM
Paul Borowski
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 274 Likes on 160 Posts
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
Cruise-In VI Veteran
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12

Default Re: Good Vendor Alert: Penn-Ohio Corvette (Vmo)

I've probably spent over $2K in the last seven years with them. They are great people to deal with :yesnod:
Old 04-03-2004, 09:29 PM
Cookwithvette
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Good Vendor Alert: Penn-Ohio Corvette (Vmo)

Yeah, Joe's a good guy. Their shop is about 8 miles from me so when parts season comes around I'm there often.

Get notified of new replies

To Good Vendor Alert: Penn-Ohio Corvette

Quick Reply: Good Vendor Alert: Penn-Ohio Corvette