C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wheres the Cheapest place to get a Instrument Bezel for a Stereo Install ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 08:32 AM
SLO RDE
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wheres the Cheapest place to get a Instrument Bezel for a Stereo Install ?

Hey.Well Spring is almost here and I already have the fever for the Vette. So It's time to spend some Cash on the Beast. I'm gonna install a modern stereo in My car this Year and need a replacement center Bezel to hack up.I only buy from MidAmerica and They were high priced and out of stock. The Web site said they were OEM too thats Why they were so exspensive.So were can I get a cheaper one ? Thanks for the Info. Dale
Old 02-18-2004, 08:52 AM
Sigforty
Le Mans Master

Received 275 Likes on 232 Posts
Cruise-In IX Veteran

Default Re: Wheres the Cheapest place to get a Instrument Bezel for a Stereo Install ? (SLO RDE)

Already cut Bezels can be found at vette specilties. They also sell a kit for cutting your own bezel. They are some nice looking units. I bought one for my car from them. http://www.vettespecialties.com/

Old 02-18-2004, 09:13 AM
tonyk72
Racer

Default Re: Wheres the Cheapest place to get a Instrument Bezel for a Stereo Install ? (SLO RDE)

Best price on a new bezel I've seen...with a buy it now...$79 and looks like there are plenty for everyone. :D
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2460474143
Old 02-18-2004, 09:42 AM
SLO RDE
Instructor

Default Re: Wheres the Cheapest place to get a Instrument Bezel for a Stereo Install ? (tonyk72)

Cool, Thanks to both of You I will check out both ideas.A lot cheaper then what I was looking at at MidAm.Thanks Again Dale

Get notified of new replies

To Wheres the Cheapest place to get a Instrument Bezel for a Stereo Install ?

Quick Reply: Wheres the Cheapest place to get a Instrument Bezel for a Stereo Install ?