C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father...........

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 09:23 PM
Corey_68
Team Owner

Received 387 Likes on 235 Posts

Default Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father...........

Here is a pic of the piece of Sh** who killed his father. The kid was an heir to a multi-Million dollar company, a 1 million dollar Yachat and 3 million dollar Helicopter among other toys!!!! That kid is SO going to get **** raped in Angola Prison. :lol:

http://www.wwltv.com/local/WWL111803....194fb216.html

Des Allemands man confesses to killing his father
04:23 PM CST on Tuesday, November 18, 2003

WWLTV.com

The son of a southeast Louisiana businessman has confessed to killing his father, according to the Lafourche Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Sheriff Craig Webre said 21-year-old Bryan Vanacor Jr. admitted to the shooting late Monday evening.

Lafourche Parish Sheriff's Office
Bryan Vanacor Jr.
Forty-six year old Bryan Vanacor Sr. was found shot to death Monday afternoon behind one of his Des Allemands businesses. Webre said the victim had been shot several times with a .45 cal. weapon while he was standing next to his truck.

Vanacor Jr. became a suspect after deputies learned of the adversarial relationship he had with his father. Webre said the younger Vanacor was said to have mental problems and had once before shot at his father with a pellet gun.

Upon investigating the suspect’s trailer, Webre said deputies found a .45 cal. handgun under the sofa.

Once he confessed, Webre said Vanacor Jr. was charged with second-degree murder.

[Modified by Corey 68, 8:24 PM 11/18/2003]
Old 11-18-2003, 09:30 PM
Stoge
Race Director

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

BURN THAT F***** AT THE STAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad :mad
Old 11-18-2003, 09:39 PM
79VetteMike
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of ........... (Corey 68)

If anyone was going to get murdered, I'm glad it was a dirtbag. I think that dude had plenty of enemies and would have gotten it in the end anyway. Burn in hell...
Old 11-18-2003, 09:48 PM
Crash Dummy
Safety Car

St. Jude Contributor
Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of ........... (79VetteMike)

If anyone was going to get murdered, I'm glad it was a dirtbag. I think that dude had plenty of enemies and would have gotten it in the end anyway. Burn in hell...
That ought to stir up some conversation. :thumbs:
Old 11-18-2003, 10:00 PM
Corey_68
Team Owner

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of ........... (79VetteMike)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You had one bad dealings with the owner and so for that he's a dirtbag and deserves to die?? :rolleyes:

I have heard nothing but good things from this company. Sure some of his parts may not be up to everyone standards but your case is the only one I know of where customer service was an issue. I have been 100% satisfied with his parts and service for the past 15yrs.

If YOUR single customer service inccident justifies a son brutally murdering his father then you have a serious problem man.

That said you are entitled to your opinion as I am mine...........

[Modified by Corey 68, 9:04 PM 11/18/2003]
The following users liked this post:
Rhiannon Foret (01-18-2021)
Old 11-18-2003, 10:37 PM
76Frankenstein
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

" You know, I don't like alot of things, but I would be nice to have conversations with grown adults that don't find fault with anything and everything in the world. "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second quote is from a post by 79VetteMike. Taking every opportunity to proclaim satisfaction from this horrendous crime is unspeakably vile. I cannot believe that you are, in fact, a grown adult. Seek help, and quit bothering us with this childish, vindictive crapola. :mad

My heart goes out to that family...

[Modified by 76Frankenstein, 10:38 PM 11/18/2003]
Old 11-18-2003, 11:07 PM
LAvetteman
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Contributor

Default Re: Update on who killed his father........... (Corey 68)

That dude looks like a crazy for sure. He'll be tossin salads in no time. :lol:
Old 11-18-2003, 11:32 PM
Corey_68
Team Owner

Default Re: Update on who killed his father........... (LAvetteman)

That dude looks like a crazy for sure. He'll be tossin salads in no time. :lol:
"Hey boy, you like Syrup or Jelly"?
:lol:

[Modified by Corey 68, 7:31 AM 11/19/2003]
Old 11-18-2003, 11:50 PM
munday
Le Mans Master

Default Re: Update on who killed his father........... (Corey 68)

we have a new guy at my work named lee harvey...he looks crazy too. :boxing
Old 11-19-2003, 12:00 AM
79VetteMike
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of ........... (76Frankenstein)

" You know, I don't like alot of things, but I would be nice to have conversations with grown adults that don't find fault with anything and everything in the world. "
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second quote is from a post by 79VetteMike. Taking every opportunity to proclaim satisfaction from this horrendous crime is unspeakably vile. I cannot believe that you are, in fact, a grown adult. Seek help, and quit bothering us with this childish, vindictive crapola. :mad

My heart goes out to that family...

[Modified by 76Frankenstein, 10:38 PM 11/18/2003]
Being honest makes me childish? Do you know this person? Have you ever dealt with him? It's your problem if you are fooled by society to give some sentimental pity for the death of someone you know nothing about. What I speak of is my personal dealings with a person that deserves what he gets if he treats everyone the way I've seen him treat people. You can quote me on anything you want because I am ALWAYS true to my word and my integrity can never be questioned. You are one of those weakd!ck turds that is jumping on the bandwagon of people having fake pity for some douchebag you don't know or know nothing about. What details do you know? I'm guessing none. If you personally know this guy and it offends you, I apologize for hurting your feelings, but if you don't know him- get a life and get real. It seems to me that you are the person that was waiting for any opportunity to bash me, but the fact of the matter is I don't care what you think of me.
Old 11-19-2003, 12:10 AM
corvettemaster
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

:nonod: that's just awful. do u all think they will keep the business running?
Old 11-19-2003, 01:02 AM
LiveandLetDrive
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Re: (corvettemaster)

I think Mr. Mike has some unresolved parental issues... Don't :cry man. Okay, therapy is over, everybody :grouphug: and :leaving:
Old 11-19-2003, 01:05 AM
79VetteMike
Melting Slicks

Default Re: (RUXperienced)

I think Mr. Mike has some unresolved parental issues... Don't :cry man. Okay, therapy is over, everybody :grouphug: and :leaving:
So it's ok for everyone to have an opinion but me? Very interesting. Says alot about your character.
Old 11-19-2003, 03:05 AM
LiveandLetDrive
Melting Slicks

Received 20 Likes on 14 Posts

Default Re: (79VetteMike)

Some opinions are more equal than others :D
Old 11-19-2003, 08:30 AM
bhmyers
Racer

Default Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father...........

What was the name of the business?
Old 11-19-2003, 08:34 AM
Corey_68
Team Owner

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father........... (bhmyers)

Vanacor Corvettes, they have a full page ad in "Corvette Fever" every month.

Here is their website --> http://www.vanacorvette.com/
Old 11-19-2003, 08:44 AM
bhmyers
Racer

Default Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father.....

How terrible. You build a life time of providing for your family and building your own business, obviously in something he was passionate about and loved to do, and your own child see what he thinks is an easy way to get rich. How could anyone do that , much less to their own father. God has just the place for him, and in the mean time I hope the prisoners where he now resides teaches him a thing or two.

Get notified of new replies

To Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father...........

Old 11-19-2003, 10:01 AM
SnoDrgn
Team Owner

Location: Swords Check/Saws Check/Clubs Check/Claws Check/Hatred Check/Anger Check/Murmaid Check/Murder Check
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father

:nonod: :nonod:
Old 11-19-2003, 10:48 AM
Sport 718
Instructor

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father (SnoDrgn)

Sorry to hear of this terrable tragity.
Old 11-19-2003, 10:54 AM
JB
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Contributor
Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father (Sport 718)

Good Lord, people. Moderators, please lock this thing down. :rolleyes:

JB

Quick Reply: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father...........