C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father...........

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2003, 11:02 AM
BB wowbagger
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father (JB)

That really suck bigtime..That guy has some issues to resolve.What are the odds that he will pleed insanity? :nono: :nono:
Old 11-19-2003, 11:04 AM
gdh
Le Mans Master

Received 86 Likes on 69 Posts

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father (BB wowbagger)

Another awful story, I just finished showing the Mike Moorer Documentary Bowling for Columbine today for my gr 9 - 11's ... lessons rarely are learned. :mad
Old 11-20-2003, 01:11 AM
LT1driver
Le Mans Master

Received 33 Likes on 33 Posts

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father (gdh)

No matter how bad a person is, their death always leaves someone with a broken heart, i.e. the family, wife, parents, etc. Hate the sin, not the sinner. :sad:
Old 11-20-2003, 11:37 AM
dman535
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father (gdh)

What was the lesson that was suppose to be learned from that film ? I hope it was to illustrate what a turd Michael Moore is.

Another awful story, I just finished showing the Mike Moorer Documentary Bowling for Columbine today for my gr 9 - 11's ... lessons rarely are learned. :mad
Old 11-20-2003, 12:13 PM
tnt76vette
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father (dman535)

What was the lesson that was suppose to be learned from that film ? I hope it was to illustrate what a turd Michael Moore is.
I couldn't agree with you more........ :cheers:
Old 11-20-2003, 12:28 PM
GDaina
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of ........... (79VetteMike)

WE all have encountered a person that we don't get along in life, but that doesn't mean we should wish them harm and death....yea, you, me, and everyone else, for that matter are entitled to our opinions, but sometimes it's best to think things out before we open our mouth's....in this case, you may have put your foot in your mouth, and stated an opinion that's not on a professional level. By badmouthing the deceased, you've managed to put yourself in a less favorable light with the forum members.

As I said before, think before you post, and think of the repercussions.
The following users liked this post:
Rhiannon Foret (01-18-2021)
Old 11-20-2003, 12:37 PM
Fevre
Race Director

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father (tnt76vette)

What was the lesson that was suppose to be learned from that film ? I hope it was to illustrate what a turd Michael Moore is. I couldn't agree with you more........ :cheers:
Ya I liked the guy at first for the way he looked at what happened in Flint MI but now I think his ego is more bloated than his belly.
Old 11-20-2003, 02:47 PM
BlueL36
Le Mans Master

Cruise-In V Veteran
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder

"It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man. You take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have." William Munny, Unforgiven
Old 11-20-2003, 11:46 PM
glen242
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you think that was a documentary, I can see why Canada has such ridiculous gun laws. Show this stuff to the kids and get them while they are young and malleable.

Yes, I'm a NRA Endowment member!
Old 11-21-2003, 03:46 AM
JOliver
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father (glen242)

Hate the man or like the man ...opinions are opinions.
I met the guy and personally I never had a problem with him,I know that several didn't like the quality of his products but it seems that he did very well for himself so some people had to like them....still sucks that someone shot him,specially his son ...Did the SOB not have enough respect for the manthat made him?Though maybe we don't know the whoel story ...sounds like we don't.

One other thing Is anyone here familar with a .45 Caliber Handgun?
I'm a huge handgun collector have a few .45s(1911 style) and others and the largest capacity you can get (other than a custom clip) is 9 Rounds...8 in the clip one in the hole....and it says he was shot 17 TIMES???????? 17 ??????
Ok thats up there with a coldblooded murder...shoot the man,unload a clip and slap another clip in and keep pulling ? with a .45 something that surely left a hole the size of a quater ..........mental issues...or just plain sick.

Jason
Old 11-21-2003, 12:18 PM
BigBadRed
Race Director

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father (tnt76vette)

What was the lesson that was suppose to be learned from that film ? I hope it was to illustrate what a turd Michael Moore is. I couldn't agree with you more........ :cheers:
:iagree: :iagree:
Old 11-21-2003, 12:54 PM
Ron 75 L48
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father

Why isn't this in OT instead of the C3 section? :confused:

:seeya :flag

Ron
Old 11-21-2003, 01:22 PM
Corey_68
Team Owner

Received 391 Likes on 237 Posts

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father (Ron 75 L48)

Why isn't this in OT instead of the C3 section? :confused:

:seeya :flag

Ron
I posted it because many here are familar with the company and several of us have met this man in person and held converstions with him.
Old 11-21-2003, 03:09 PM
Ron 75 L48
Melting Slicks

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father (Corey 68)

Ok I was just curious. :)
Old 11-21-2003, 08:03 PM
PROSOUTH
Drifting

Location: Manchester, Dead Center in the Middle of TN 25 miles to Jack Daniels,10 miles to Geo Dickle, and .8 mile from the Liquor Store at I-24 Exit 114
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of ........... (GDaina)

WE all have encountered a person that we don't get along in life, but that doesn't mean we should wish them harm and death....yea, you, me, and everyone else, for that matter are entitled to our opinions, but sometimes it's best to think things out before we open our mouth's....in this case, you may have put your foot in your mouth, and stated an opinion that's not on a professional level. By badmouthing the deceased, you've managed to put yourself in a less favorable light with the forum members.
As I said before, think before you post, and think of the repercussions.

Very well put George D..........................

I have been dealing with Bryan for several years at Corvette EXPO where he came to sell his products twice a year. He was always very professional and never hesitated to explain, discuss or offer help with his products. If I called and asked for something it was always put on the truck and held for me at the show with a better price and no freight.

I know we can't please everyone nor everyone please us and I hope that I never allow my anger to allow me to publicly display such an act of disrespect to anyone, especially in such a time of grief for this family.

Bryan will be missed by many, and to those of you who won't miss him your victory is very shallow.

Jim :sad:
Old 11-21-2003, 09:23 PM

Default Re: (RUXperienced)

In my very humble opinion, I believe there is no justification for violence.
Old 11-21-2003, 09:26 PM

Default Re: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father (dman535)

[QUOTE]What was the lesson that was suppose to be learned from that film ? I hope it was to illustrate what a turd Michael Moore is.

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Quick Reply: Update on Vanacor murder, and a picture of the P.O.S. who killed his father...........