C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intercourse Offshore "tools!"

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 05:24 PM
hauk
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Intercourse Offshore "tools!" (Calm Screamer2)

I have bought from HF for years and I cannor recall ever having a problem,I buy with the intention of very light duty use,If I need a tool that is going to be used a lot I buy a better tool :flag
Old 05-20-2003, 12:25 AM
joeveto
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran
St. Jude Contributor

Default Re: Intercourse Offshore "tools!" (The Dude)

I have a ton of Craftsman, and have had almost as many bad experiences with those tools as I have HF stuff. But you can't beat the ability to walk into the store and swap the broken one for a brand new one.

The Craftsman ratchets blow, IMHO. And so do their Valve spring tools :U

Old 05-20-2003, 04:18 AM
gerry c
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Intercourse Offshore "tools!" (joeveto)

I have a ton of Craftsman, and have had almost as many bad experiences with those tools as I have HF stuff. But you can't beat the ability to walk into the store and swap the broken one for a brand new one.
I have a lot of H.F. tools and many other ones (better) as well. I do not buy Sears, the quality is not what it used to be, and the H.F. tools give the same bring it in and replace.

You can not beat a lot of the H.F. tools for light duty, non-precission work. I normally do not buy anything from them unless it is on sale though. It seems like most anything in the store goes on sale at least once a year at 30% (or more) off. I think the cheap (on sale) $15 air rachets were some of the best money I have spent there. I would not buy these (or at least I would buy a spare) if I had to make my money with these tools, but for a hobby user they are great.

Quick Reply: Intercourse Offshore "tools!"