C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

True Mandrel Bent Exhaust Project

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2003, 10:40 AM
Magic Fingers
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default True Mandrel Bent Exhaust Project

I recently resonded to an earlier post on this subject, but I wanted to inform everyone about a source called Torque Tech. They offer mandrel bent exhaust for many vehicles, though not Corvettes at this time. About nine months ago I spoke with Keith at Torque Tech about producing a system for C3's. He had interest and stated he was planning on doing it. I have used their 2 1/2" & 3" systems on my Buick GS, and quality, fit, and price was outstanding. Back in the late 80's, myself along with many Buick GS Club members wrote to Edelbrock to bring back the discontinued B4B intake manifold. After enough popular demand, they did, (in an updated form). I stongly feel if enough of us e-mailed, called, or snail mailed Torque Tech, they may take this project on. This is their web site, http://www.torquetechexh.com
Old 04-13-2003, 11:31 AM
79VetteMike
Melting Slicks

Default Re: True Mandrel Bent Exhaust Project (Magic Fingers)

I have no use for a business that advertises Jesus....
Old 04-13-2003, 01:30 PM
isosceles
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: True Mandrel Bent Exhaust Project (79VetteMike)

That's ok, I'll try to spend enough with them for both of us just because they advertise Jesus! :blueangel:
Old 04-13-2003, 04:01 PM
Metal Wulf
Race Director

:withstupid: It's a business site, that crap shouldn't be on it :nono:
Old 04-13-2003, 04:25 PM
Dalannex
Safety Car

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Re: True Mandrel Bent Exhaust Project (Metal_Wulf)

I have no use for a business that advertises Jesus.... :withstupid: It's a business site, that crap shouldn't be on it :nono:
Sounds like you guys are a little bit overly sensitive. Do you let all little things get to you like that or is it that your conscience isn't settled?

-Justin
Old 04-13-2003, 04:32 PM
79VetteMike
Melting Slicks

Default Re: True Mandrel Bent Exhaust Project (Dalannex)

Actually, it has been my experience that most people that promote businesses with a Jesus endorsement are the most crooked ones out there.
Old 04-13-2003, 04:41 PM
Dalannex
Safety Car

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Yeah, I suppose that could be. I have never done business with anybody with a Jesus endorsement, but do see where it could be used as a way of gaining the trust of people. I'm not saying that's the case here, but it's possible.

I used to work in the pipe and tube bending business and am a little curious as to what kind of shop this place is. (I didn't really look at the site that well) It takes a pretty high dollar machine to truly mandrel bend a pipe and have it be correct, without ending up with improper stretch, geometry, or compromising the integrity of the tubing. They must be a pretty good size bending shop to have equipment like that.

-Justin
Old 04-13-2003, 05:04 PM
Metal Wulf
Race Director

Default Re: True Mandrel Bent Exhaust Project (Dalannex)

Sounds like you guys are a little bit overly sensitive.
not over sensitive, just that it's a business site... not a personal site. It has no place there and is doing more harm than good.

Do you let all little things get to you like that or is it that your conscience isn't settled?
I don't get this part... what does conscience have to do with anything? :skep:
Old 04-13-2003, 05:06 PM
isosceles
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually, it has been my experience that most people that promote businesses with a Jesus endorsement are the most crooked ones out there.
Hmm, I can see your point. I guess trusting individuals could be taken advantage of. I've been lucky though. Every business transaction where I have not been satisfied (don't get me wrong, I'm not hard to make happy) the other party or business suffers some kind of economic setback or even goes out of business, without ANY action on my part within 6 months to a year.

I guess I'd better do my homework on businesses professing Christian values. There are some unscrupulous people out there. Boy are THEY gonna get it in the end!

Get notified of new replies

To True Mandrel Bent Exhaust Project

Quick Reply: True Mandrel Bent Exhaust Project