C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Holley Sniper EFI anad fuel inlet options - sensor installation

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2020, 11:36 AM
Valle
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Holley Sniper EFI anad fuel inlet options - sensor installation

Hello
I'm currently converting my SBC 350 to the Holley Sniper EFI and I have a question regarding installation of a fuel pressure sensor for the EFI system.
Most common seems and recommended by holley is to buy the AN6 inline adapter with NPT 1/8" sensor inlet. Earls AT100199ERL is the one recommended from Holley.

But i actually saw that the Sniper EFI has 3 different fuel inlet options (see pic) and wonder if anyone tried to use option 1 for actual fuel inlet and ALSO have option 3 inlet to mount the pressure sensor instead of having the fuel pressure sensor direct inline on fuel inlet.
I guess that when all available fuel inlet options should be directly connected within the sniper so generally the should then all have the same pressure ? Right ?
And if this would be possible, do anyone know what thread size the option 2 and 3 inlets have if i need to buy the adapter for this. Of course I could measure and check this when going to the garage next time.
Thanks!

Old 11-07-2020, 02:49 PM
Goody
Le Mans Master

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Have you run this by Holley yet? Or checked their FAQ or maybe they have a support forum.... Either way, good luck and share the results.
Old 11-07-2020, 03:31 PM
Valle
Advanced

Unfortunately the holley support are worthless and I also cannot register to their forum for some reason. (Never get the account accepted)
I have read their FAQ and all instructions with the EFI but now info yet.
But if i dont get more info here I will try this and give feedback later. Even though it would be nice if someone already tested this...
Old 11-07-2020, 09:12 PM
Rescue Rogers
Dementer sole survivor

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6,351 Likes on 3,944 Posts
2020 C3 of the Year Finalist - Modified
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (performance mods)
2019 C3 of Year Winner (performance mods)
2016 C3 of Year Finalist

ask at EFIsystempro.com They have a great forum. If you run a drop base air cleaner it wont fit anyway. I ran mine inline just after an analog fuel gauge
Old 11-08-2020, 04:59 AM
Valle
Advanced

Originally Posted by Rescue Rogers
ask at EFIsystempro.com They have a great forum. If you run a drop base air cleaner it wont fit anyway. I ran mine inline just after an analog fuel gauge
Great feedback regarding the dropped air cleaner, didn't think of that. I need to reconsider and actually go with the traditional inline version then. Good thing i asked.
Thanks!
Old 11-08-2020, 05:27 AM
redcruz1120
Drifting

Received 205 Likes on 122 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

I went to the front passenger side and plugged up the drivers rear. Capped off regilator to keep from running breturn line bacl and used a LS filter/regulator with short return back by the tank.

The following users liked this post:
thethrillofspeed (12-14-2020)
Old 11-08-2020, 05:37 AM
redcruz1120
Drifting

Received 205 Likes on 122 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Get notified of new replies

To Holley Sniper EFI anad fuel inlet options - sensor installation

Quick Reply: Holley Sniper EFI anad fuel inlet options - sensor installation