C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Middle Tennessee / Southwest Kentucky data base -- Help please

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2002, 10:04 AM
rhenning
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Middle Tennessee / Southwest Kentucky data base -- Help please (JRChurch)

J.R.,

Count me in. I live in Clarksville, TN. Are you part of the new Corvette Club trying to be started up here? I made the first meeting down at Corlew's but the last two I have been out of town (my work requires travel).

Anyway, add me to your list. corvette@robcentral.org.

Thanks,
Rob

Old 05-24-2002, 10:24 AM
TTop Tony
Drifting

Default Re: Middle Tennessee / Southwest Kentucky data base -- Help please (JRChurch)

I'm not exactly close to Clarksville but if you don't mind including me I'll try and make it to an event every once in awhile since my cars finally back up and working.
Old 05-24-2002, 10:48 AM
corvettemaster
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Re: Middle Tennessee / Southwest Kentucky data base -- Help please (TTop Tony)

Me too. I live in central KY, and if you told me about an event going on, I would try to make it. :D
Old 05-24-2002, 11:17 AM
KENTUCKY81
Advanced

Default Re: Middle Tennessee / Southwest Kentucky data base -- Help please (corvettemaster)

I'm in Western Kentucky.
Old 05-24-2002, 12:06 PM
majbillgsd
Instructor

Rick, this is a great idea! For those of you that don't know we are making great progress with our Corvettes of Clarksville Club. Lots of good, fun loving folks have signed up and we are getting quite a base of knowledge from members. We have the slogan here in Clarksville, TN as being the Gateway to the New South but hey we could change that and be known as the Gateway to Tennessee Vettes! :)
Bill (who also believes you can never have enough Vettes around)
Old 05-24-2002, 11:44 PM
Nomad78SA
Drifting

Default Re: Middle Tennessee / Southwest Kentucky data base -- Help please (majbillgsd)

Hey Rob,
Good to see you chime in.. Hope to meet you soon. I have sent you a e-mail on the club and the next event coming up. Please call me or e-mail some info I need to get you on the list. We have 25, C-3's in the club now or on the list. 3 of the people are 1982 owners also.
we are planning a outing Sunday,June 9th to go up to eat at Patties known for there huge pork chop dinners. we are now trying to find out how many people are interested in going so we can make reservations.
Looking forward to meeting you soon,
Neil in Tenn

Get notified of new replies

To Middle Tennessee / Southwest Kentucky data base -- Help please

Quick Reply: Middle Tennessee / Southwest Kentucky data base -- Help please