C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aftermarket wiring

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2011, 05:18 PM
flynnd_33
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket wiring

Anyone ever use a after market harness to wire up there vette? i got a street strip car and the whole wiring harness was completely cut and hacked when i got the car. All i need is headlights, brakeslight, turn signals, power windows, ignition and one extra hot for aftermarket heater. Ive used painless before but they dont have a covette specfic harness and im not sure how to wire up the old ignition switch all ive used is gms column plug in other cars. Any help would be apperciated thanks.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Lupigiato
Melting Slicks

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

I just bought Lectric Limited dash, engine and forward harnesses to replace my gremlin problem. I'm told LL is the best and most accurate to original GM. I recently saw a post somewhere on here where a fellow member ordered or was considering more power in his project and referenced Ron Francis... http://www.ronfrancis.com/
Old 12-14-2011, 12:25 AM
Legacy Stables
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just last week i unwrapped my bubba ignition and ac harness and restored them back to original with a second bubba harness and dr rebuilds wire diagrams. added a couple extra inches here and there too. after warping it back up you cant even tell it was ever messed with and for the first time since i owned the car the heater works!

just get a wiring diagram and mod it how you need it.

Last edited by Legacy Stables; 12-14-2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: I forgot how to spell

Get notified of new replies

To Aftermarket wiring

Quick Reply: Aftermarket wiring