C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I installed solid motor mounts

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 09:07 PM
yellow 72
Le Mans Master

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

This thread is a good example of what happened to all the Good 'ol boys of this forum from the early days who could have informative thread after thread.
They got tired of sh*t like this, the clowns who crawl out from under their drip pan and always have to argue there d*ck is bigger than yours.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:33 AM
MotorHead
Race Director

Location: Who says "Nothing is impossible" ? I've been doing nothing for years.
Received 156 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by yellow 72
Maybe, but I'll bet the farm it's just as much if not more fun to drive.
And yeah I followed your 'super build' and I've got about a third of the cash in mine. I saw no need to use Mr.Pro Stock peices in a street motor. Any time you want to do a stoplight to stoplight in your Warren Johnson wanna be..bring it on.

And thanks for answering my question....but I didn't ask one.
Yeah you did, you asked me if I ever drove a blower car before and I just answered you now because the question borderline ignorant in the first place and I ignored it. When you are insulting someone try and remember who you insulted and what you said. I can dig back and find it if you want.

I built the motor I had wanted to build for 10 years easy to drive on the street and put down a good 1/4 mile I am beefing up the rear end next year and would jump at the chance to blow the doors off a blower car in a N/A car

Sorry George, won't post in this thread again except I did want to ask you if feel a bit more bang between gears with the solids.

Quick Reply: I installed solid motor mounts