C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have a Keisler RS 500/600?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2014, 01:04 PM
AJ123
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by karol
This has to be one of the most idiotic posts ever made on this forum.

And as far as some secret personal text address, it is posted on his web site.

Sorry Airborne that is a lot of $ to lose.
Well it wasn't a secrete personal address. I had great luck with them. after I posted I saw that they were in chapter 7.
I guess you have always been correct. What a way to make yourself look like a genius. Personal attacks like this is why people go to other sites. You make all the other members look bad that they allow you to insult people. Feel sorry for you and thank all the other members for their help.

I feel bad that he lost money.These people made their transmission

http://www.tremec.com/

Flowmaster had them at Famosa drag strip. A los Angeles dealer
Attached Images  

Last edited by AJ123; 01-18-2014 at 01:15 PM. Reason: appology
Old 01-18-2014, 01:12 PM
Priya
Le Mans Master

Received 640 Likes on 463 Posts

AJ123, Tremec only made one of Keisler's transmissions, they also had the RS400-600 and the SS700 which were unrelated to Tremec.
Old 01-18-2014, 01:28 PM
AJ123
Racer

Originally Posted by Priya
AJ123, Tremec only made one of Keisler's transmissions, they also had the RS400-600 and the SS700 which were unrelated to Tremec.

They made my tko 600 is why I mentioned that trying to help. The one flow master had at the drags I was told that particular dealer had bought transmission as exclusive dealer . They had up grades and what looked similar to the SS700. When I hit the next drag race I will get their email.

Thanks
Knowledge gained

Last edited by AJ123; 01-18-2014 at 03:25 PM.
Old 01-19-2014, 01:46 PM
Keisler Automotive
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Important Message from Keisler Engineering Inc.

Dear Members,

Please read this important message from Keisler Engineering here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Keisl...g/224383866884

I cannot provide further comments about KE at this time. The Trustee visited with us yesterday, and communication will be forthcoming shortly.
Old 01-19-2014, 02:43 PM
AJ123
Racer

Originally Posted by Keisler Automotive
Dear Members,

Please read this important message from Keisler Engineering here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Keisl...g/224383866884

I cannot provide further comments about KE at this time. The Trustee visited with us yesterday, and communication will be forthcoming shortly.

Lol sucks
Old 01-19-2014, 09:19 PM
AJ123
Racer

Originally Posted by Richard454
I don't get your post?? LOL that they are chapter 7?
Your 5 year warranty just ran out....Is THAT funny?

Oh- just because their website is still up- means nothing- You usually pay for it a year upfront...
The lol was dam I didn't know. After I read that they were in chapter 7. I saw it posted in insults first. That was me laughing at myself for not knowing they were in 7.
I guess some of the members here are ready to insult instead of passing on information. Your number three on this topic. One sent me a personal message.

Bad ambassadors for Corvette forum? What do you think?

After saying that
Nice to meet you
Kick back relax have a beer
Hope you have a nice day .
Old 01-20-2014, 07:32 AM
bashcraft
Le Mans Master

Received 109 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by AJ123
The lol was dam I didn't know...

Bad ambassadors for Corvette forum? What do you think?
I think you need to learn how to phrase your posts so you don't make yourself look like an idiot.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:54 AM
zuendler
Pro

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by APGENE
Yup it's never been his fault. Like when I worked for him always someone else's fault
That´s what i thought when I readed his giant statement on facebook.
If you would ask "5x why" the responsibility often comes back to you.

In october I was in need for a new tranny, my first choice was Keisler - but as they stated me that I would have to wait at least 6 weeks, plus the advice and experience of other people (that I should double that waiting time) let me switch to another vendor.
Back then i wrote that I have never a good feeling when you have to pay 50% oder 100% months before the shipping happens.
And I think that was the truth, maybe Keisler was not able to pay the suppliers and needed the money of the new customers to pay and produce the previous ones.
So I had good luck - I would have lost some grants.
Im sorry for all others who will loose their money and for all employees at Keisler. Now the other big 2 have an easyer game to play. Not so good for us customers.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:17 AM
69ttop502
Le Mans Master

Received 859 Likes on 630 Posts

Bernie Madoff is doing time for running his business the exact same way was Keisler was running theirs. No difference at all.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:32 AM
Garys 68
Melting Slicks

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Kinda reminds me of the saying;
"The only thing in common with all your bad relationships....is you"

Yup it's never been his fault. Like when I worked for him always someone else's fault
Old 01-20-2014, 08:40 AM
AJ123
Racer

Originally Posted by bashcraft
I think you need to learn how to phrase your posts so you don't make yourself look like an idiot.
like I said before
Glad to meet you.
Insulting people seams to be what a few people do on this site. Sad that you are one of them.
If it makes you feel good make yourself look like an idiot also. You seam to be doing a good job. This is a good place for you to bash people not make friends. Enjoy your day. Thanks for your opinion to prove my point.
Old 01-20-2014, 08:41 AM
diehrd
Safety Car

Received 293 Likes on 189 Posts

It really angers me to see a company take money and then screw the people who gave it in good faith. I posted on his face book , and not a post of it is sad to see you go.. He is a crook and I hope he has a cell next to good Old Madoff , most likely not going to happen but one can hope.
Old 01-20-2014, 11:36 AM
Priya
Le Mans Master

Originally Posted by 69ttop502
Bernie Madoff is doing time for running his business the exact same way was Keisler was running theirs. No difference at all.
I'm sorry for those that lost money but can we have a little objectivity and honesty here? I read Keisler's facebook post too and its obvious to me there was crooked competitors that contributed to Keisler going out of business (if they weren't solely responsible for it) and there was nothing Keisler could do about its suppliers being unable to meet their demand for products. Keisler intended to provide people with a product for their money but were unable to make that happen and not for a lack of trying - that's not "the exact same way" Madoff did business. The people that are screaming the loudest about this aren't the one's that lost money(apgene, etc.). Shafi Keisler didn't make money off of this venture, he'd stopped taking a salary and had to sell his home to try and make a go of it. The only winners here are the dishonest business people that couldn't sell their products based on its merits and so told lies about their competitors like "Keisler doesn't do anything to the used transmission cores they get in, they just sell them to their customers as is."(American Powertrain)
Old 01-20-2014, 12:15 PM
AJ123
Racer

I'm sorry for those that lost money but can we have a little objectivity and honesty here? I read Keisler's facebook post too and its obvious to me there was crooked competitors that contributed to Keisler going out of business (if they weren't solely responsible for it) and there was nothing Keisler could do about its suppliers being unable to meet their demand for products. Keisler intended to provide people with a product for their money but were unable to make that happen and not for a lack of trying - that's not "the exact same way" Madoff did business. The people that are screaming the loudest about this aren't the one's that lost money(apgene, etc.). Shafi Keisler didn't make money off of this venture, he'd stopped taking a salary and had to sell his home to try and make a go of it. The only winners here are the dishonest business people that couldn't sell their products based on its merits and so told lies about their competitors like "Keisler doesn't do anything to the used transmission cores they get in, they just sell them to their customers as is."(American Powertrain)

I am being attacked because I got a good product from him. My last two years of warranty are gone. I have lost. Are the ones in the lynch mob out any money. I really doubt it. We will all know more as time goes on. I agree .

I paid with a credit card. If something goes wrong with my transmission it is now on me.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:23 PM
Keisler Automotive
Racer

Priya,

You are spot on about the competitors. In fact, the one you mention above (AP) has their agent on this thread - APGENE. This person, Gene Charsha, was genuinely dishonest and we had to sue him in Knox County Chancery Court in 2012 ... and won. In his deposition under oath, he revealed a number of things about working for the competition AP, including that he took 1.4 Million dollars of orders. I will be releasing the full transcript of the trial in a blog and make people aware of the truly crooked acts and loathsome people involved in selling these transmissions. Their mode of operation is all about getting the sale, getting the buck and screwing the other guy. There is no shame in what they do or how they do it. In fact, this scum bag Charsha attacked me on the highway last Thursday morning, trying to ram my truck at 60mph on Pellissippi Parkway. He was a total lunatic - all over the road putting many other people at risk of getting hurt and had traffic slowed down to 10mph at one time, along with slamming brakes in front of me trying to cause an accident. 911 got calls, and I got it on video and the Alcoa Police are informed and I will be filing charges shortly and will make this public as well for people to know more about Charsha. These are the people AP employ ... and this is how they do business.

Regarding KE, as the President and CEO it is my responsibility for the company, the customers and vendors, the employees. There was absolutely NO intent to fraud or take from customers. As my statement mentioned, the decision to cease operations was made within just days. In fact, I had just brought in a very large amount of capital in the form of cash and nearly 100 transmissions to the company from Liberty Gears just a little over a month prior. KE had shipped over 1000 transmissions in 2013.

I had a very good meeting with the Trustee for KE's case today and he has indicated we will work swiftly together for the benefit of the creditors and finding the right buyer for the large number of assets at KE.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:26 PM
tom00799
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well put.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:28 PM
Keisler Automotive
Racer

Originally Posted by AJ123
I am being attacked because I got a good product from him. My last two years of warranty are gone. I have lost. Are the ones in the lynch mob out any money. I really doubt it. We will all know more as time goes on. I agree .

I paid with a credit card. If something goes wrong with my transmission it is now on me.
AJ123,

Please do not be too concerned. Liberty Gear can service the RS easily. And I am also working to increase this support network.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone have a Keisler RS 500/600?

Old 01-20-2014, 12:34 PM
Les
Race Director

Received 961 Likes on 571 Posts

What part of the statements above justifies what is described below? Good luck explaining that.
You guys that are out need to contact the Tennessee dept of consumer affairs. He had done this to at least 100. He charged 4500 to a friends credit card on Thursday the day he shut down.
Which is illegal he is to have parts in stock before he can take deposits. He was taking deposits or full money and wouldnt or never shipped.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:50 PM
Keisler Automotive
Racer

Originally Posted by Les
What part of the statements above justifies what is described below? Good luck explaining that.
Les,

If the poster was a rational, honest or decent person I would address it, but this poster is not. In fact it is the same filthy scum that I referenced above and in the case Keisler Engineering vs. Gene Charsha whereby the court granted relief to KE for Charsha's loathsome behavior while employed for AP - American Powertrain. The records will be made public soon and you be the judge.

No one stole anything. The company came to a halt for the reasons mentioned. Now the Trustee and I are working to find the buyer to put the assets back to work.
Old 01-20-2014, 01:17 PM
Priya
Le Mans Master

So, Apgene is one of those liars from American Powertrain who tried to order me not to buy from their competition.

Quick Reply: Anyone have a Keisler RS 500/600?