Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: '69 Convertible Top Assembly and lots of extras

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2023, 04:18 PM
Locke
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Default '69 Convertible Top Assembly and lots of extras

Let me make this clear; one price takes it all home. I am not going to sell individual pieces or pack and ship. As I said, I will entertain delivering as far as Atlanta for the asking price.

Asking $3500.00 for 1969 Convertible top assembly unbolted from my car when making a race car.
Comes with the deck lid and hinges and a bunch of other stuff that I've been hording since building my first race car 45 years ago!
Asking $3500.00 which seems like an OK price for the top, mechanism and deck lid. All the rest must be taken with it to make room for a new project. I'm not going to haggle over all the pieces or box and ship.
Pay the asking price and I might be persuaded to deliver as far as the Atlanta area, especially if you have a '73 hood!
See the pictures and decide if you have room in your garage!
Parts are in Jacksonville, FL
Locke

Beige top was pretty new with I bought the car and has been in the garage ever since.

Deck lid with hinges and other hardware.

Head pipes and mufflers are good.

Black coupe tach and spedo cluster, Beige one from the convertible. Both the fiberglass housings are broken but the instruments looked good.

Center gauge cluster with aftermarket radio.

Spare tire carrier but didn't find the attaching hardware.

Really crapy seats!

Moldings and trim.

A few new moldings the old owner had bought. Some inside the door pieces too, not shown.

Door/window guts from both the coupe and convertible.

Two sets of door glass, one coupe and one set convertible

Last edited by Locke; 06-16-2023 at 08:30 PM. Reason: People asking for prices on individual pieces, not reading the thread.
Old 07-24-2023, 03:18 PM
Locke
Racer

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

I guess this is too much stuff and nobody wants it all along with the top assembly. I'll wait and see if anyone going to the NCRS show/swap meet early in the year is interested in taking it down there and parting it out.
Locke

Quick Reply: FS: '69 Convertible Top Assembly and lots of extras