Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Pile of manuals

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2021, 09:43 PM
Wrencher
Safety Car

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Pile of manuals

Greetings from a former owner and current member.

I am "de-cluttering" my house, and I no longer need all of my manuals and books that collected over the 20 years that I owned my '69. I have the usual AIM, 69 GM parts book, a bunch of how to guides, vendor catalogs, etc. Of special interest are 2 that are out of print, both by Michael J Davis, "A/C strategies for the C-3 Corvette" and "Wind noise and water leaks in C-3 corvettes".

The A/C book is especially valuable if you are working with an original system.

In addition, over the years that I took restoring my car, I printed out tons of posts from this forum that I found to be accurate and useful. I would like to get $200.00 for the whole lot, plus shipping. Printed matter is heavy, and I can post pictures if you like, but this is an all or nothing deal, I don't have time or the energy to sell this stuff individually. You can't believe the books I have already given away to the library!

Contact me by phone or text @ 530-574-7176. PM me if you like, but I'm not on much anymore, at least till I get another 'vette! I really want a 2021....

Hans
Old 08-29-2021, 07:41 AM
EarlyC34me
Parts Sherpa
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 98 Likes on 89 Posts

Pm sent

Quick Reply: FS: Pile of manuals