Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: Spare tire tub and cover NIB, no "V" bracket

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2020, 03:29 PM
Paul71LT1
Pro

Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts

Default Spare tire tub and cover NIB, no "V" bracket

For sale is a new in the box C3 spare tire tub and cover. Tub is part number 3914225 and cover is part number 471904, both of which can be read in the photos. This is just the fiberglass replacement tub without the steel V bracket so you will need to salvage one of those from a busted tub. It is the lighter gray color typical of the later C3's. It is not an exact match for the earlier cars which were a darker gray material, but is a functional replacement for them. I'd prefer to not separate these two pieces and would rather sell them as a package. It is a large box, although not heavy, and UPS shipping will be expensive if you are very far from CT. For example; I used the UPS website shipping calculator for Long Island and Chicago and found $34 and $72, respectively. It would be best if this were bought by someone in the northeast. I'm asking $125 for both parts, plus UPS ground shipping to your location. PM me with any questions.

Old 09-12-2020, 05:59 PM
doctorgene
Drifting

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

The top is just extra weight, Please give me freight less the top. to Kansas city, 66206 Thank's Gene

Quick Reply: FS: Spare tire tub and cover NIB, no "V" bracket