Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S: 63-82 Corvette Rancho Sway Bar Set Front & Rear

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2014, 11:08 PM
67L88Vette
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Default F/S: 63-82 Corvette Rancho Sway Bar Set Front & Rear

For Sale: A pretty complete set of front and rear sway bars for 63-82 Corvettes from Rancho Suspension. This is a great set-up for you Corvette guys that auto-x or pro-tour your car like Zora wanted. The front bar is 1.25" diameter and the rear is 0.75" diameter, and both have adjustable heim-jointed endlinks that allow you to increase or decrease the stiffness of the bars. They are in pretty good shape, and the front bar is complete, with frame mounts and bushings, and includes the special "buckets" that attach to the lower front a-arm. These pieces do require a 3/8" hole to be drilled in the lower a-arm to secure the bucket to the a-arm with two bolts. I ran this bar on my lowered auto-X car, and used the poly bushing set-up shown in the pics with just the top heim joint. These parts will also be included. The rear bar has frame bushings, but no frame brackets, and I never got the lower parts of the heim to attach to the trailing arm (I have not used this bar). You can easily procure these parts from any good hardware store to complete the rear linkage. I don't think Rancho makes this kit anymore, but it's a great set-up for a big-block C2 or C3 car that allows you to tune the ride stiffness to your liking, or as track conditions change.
I'd like $160, and I'm not interested in separating the two. But, I'll split the shipping in the lower 48 States (I will ship via FedEx, I have the parts all boxed up and weighed), and I can take PayPal at no extra charge. PM me with questions, and the first person to PM me they want them gets them!! Thanks for looking!!
John A, 67L88Vette

Old 08-07-2014, 12:26 AM
Kid Vette
Melting Slicks

Received 230 Likes on 142 Posts

PM sent.
Old 08-07-2014, 01:41 AM
67L88Vette
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

PM replied ...

Sale pending to Kid Vette ....