Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS Rally wheels and tire package

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2014, 08:48 PM
harveyhalabookie
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS Rally wheels and tire package

New trim rings and center caps. BF Goodrich Radial TA tires. Local pickup in Central NJ or will drop off at FedEx or UPS for buyer to arrange and pay for packaging and shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291123787682...84.m1555.l2649
Old 04-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Condo_454C3
Racer

Where are you in NJ and can you meet up tomorrow sometime? My car will be running tomorrow and I need a cheap set of tires to get it out and break it in
Old 04-12-2014, 10:48 PM
harveyhalabookie
Instructor

I am in Edison area and won't be around until late afternoon/early evening tomorrow. I put the starting bid at $300, but I was hoping to get more than that through the EBay auction. PM me or send me a message through Ebay if you want to make an offer. Thanks and regards
Old 04-13-2014, 12:16 AM
Condo_454C3
Racer

So they aren't $300 then?
Old 04-13-2014, 08:48 AM
harveyhalabookie
Instructor

It is an Ebay auction. The auction runs for 7 days. The starting bid is $300. I just put the ad up yesterday and have six interested "watchers" following the auction. I will end the auction early if someone makes me a reasonable offer with cash in hand. Thanks and regards
Old 04-14-2014, 05:42 PM
harveyhalabookie
Instructor

I added the DOT codes for the tires and the ones stamped on the wheels into the listing. Hope this helps for those who were asking for them. Regards.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:30 PM
H P Bushrod

Received 109 Likes on 84 Posts
CI 5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Post your "buy it now" price to be in compliance with forum rules:

2. eBay links to promote/aid a sale
For a long time, Corvetteforum has prohibited links to eBay auctions and other auction sites. The rule was implemented at the request of Forum users who said they didn’t want to have to compete with eBay buyers when a car was listed for sale here.

We have always allowed eBay links when they were used to point people toward an interesting or amusing sale.

The rule eBay links, however, has created a lot of confusion and misunderstanding on the part of site users and moderators, particularly since Google now buys space on the Forum and sometimes re-sells it to eBay.

So, for now, the rule prohibiting links to eBay and other auction sites will be rescinded and we’ll monitor the situation to see how it evolves.

There is a difference between selling something on Corvetteforum and auctioning things on eBay or another auction site. If you want to sell your car or parts on the Forum, post a detailed description, as always.

If you want to auction your car or parts on eBay, then post a link to the auction and people interested can get the details on that site. If you have a “buy it now” price on your eBay auction, you may post that with your eBay link.

We allow sales at Corvetteforum, but not auctions, so we want to avoid co-mingling the Forum sale and eBay auction of the same car or parts.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:03 PM
harveyhalabookie
Instructor

Originally Posted by H P Bushrod
If you want to auction your car or parts on eBay, then post a link to the auction and people interested can get the details on that site. If you have a “buy it now” price on your eBay auction, you may post that with your eBay link.

We allow sales at Corvetteforum, but not auctions, so we want to avoid co-mingling the Forum sale and eBay auction of the same car or parts.
Sorry, I thought I was in compliance since I wanted to auction the parts and posted the link to the eBay auction in my first post. The rules do not say "must" post a Buy It Now price, but "may" post one. I was not trying to auction the item through CorvetteForum, just trying to answer the multiple questions I received on the forum thread, through forum messages, and through eBay. Some of these questions were regarding the starting price of the auction.

Please clarify, and if I am wrong in my interpretation of the above quoted rule, then I will add a Buy It Now price to satisfy the rules. If I violated a rule by answering a question posted about the price, then I apologize and will not do so again in the future.

Thanks and regards.
Old 04-29-2014, 10:08 PM
harveyhalabookie
Instructor

Sold! Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To FS Rally wheels and tire package

Quick Reply: FS Rally wheels and tire package