Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: VB Performance PLUS Kit 63-79 FULL KIT

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 02:19 PM
blue72lt4sc
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default FS: VB Performance PLUS Kit 63-79 FULL KIT

I have my Vette Brakes & Products Performance Plus Full Suspension kit for sale. I bought it a few years ago as i was doing my frame off on my 72.

now bc of "life" it has all just been sitting in the garage and the "project" is in storage...I need to sell.

It is of course new and complete, front and rear springs, shocks, sway bars, etc. etc...complete kit. everything included in the PART# 42000 on their site.

If you need to ship, i have really good discounts with FedEx and UPS so I will get you the best rate.

Item sells for $2,799.99 + Shipping NEW form V&B.

I will sell for 2,350.00 SHIPPED (UPS or FedEx INSURED Ground, US 48 - other shipping available and will charge the difference.) - OBO - Make an Offer!!!

Nothing like installing new and precise parts!

let me know...I'll work with serious buyers the best i can, willing to accept various funding methods (PayPal, deposit, overnight cashiers check, credit card, etc...all DEPENDS on circumstance)

Thanks you in advance...

Last edited by blue72lt4sc; 07-01-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Legacy Stables
Racer

if you are interested in parting it out I am interested in the front lower spring and arms
Old 07-11-2013, 02:01 PM
slyfox2062
Instructor

PM sent
Old 07-15-2013, 10:41 PM
CWyler
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this still available?
Old 07-28-2013, 08:29 PM
blue72lt4sc
Instructor

sorry guys, I was out of town on a project...PM sent to those who made offers i think i can manage to accept.

item still available at the time of this post so PM me an offer if interested!

thanks!
Old 07-29-2013, 07:14 AM
Flivver61
Racer

Received 64 Likes on 43 Posts

If you are going to part out, please let me know, I am in Spring also and don't need the whole kit
Old 07-31-2013, 01:15 PM
rat79
Intermediate

payment sent.... thanks
Old 01-14-2014, 02:01 AM
blue72lt4sc
Instructor

Originally Posted by rat79
payment sent.... Thanks
i have sent you a ton of emails and messages on the forum, your email address and via paypal. Read them!!! Asap!!!

Or i will be filing charges with your local police department by the end ot the week for theft and interstate wire fraud.

You stole the whole kit, returned the springs and sway bars to give paypal a tracking # for a full $2,000.00 refund!

So you have my $$$$ and the kit minus springs and sway bars!!!
Old 01-14-2014, 06:05 AM
twinpack
Drifting

Received 349 Likes on 155 Posts

What is going on here? I'll stay out of it but it don't sound good. Hope everything works out.
Old 01-14-2014, 12:50 PM
Chadillac2000
Instructor

Originally Posted by blue72lt4sc
i have sent you a ton of emails and messages on the forum, your email address and via paypal. Read them!!! Asap!!!

Or i will be filing charges with your local police department by the end ot the week for theft and interstate wire fraud.

You stole the whole kit, returned the springs and sway bars to give paypal a tracking # for a full $2,000.00 refund!

So you have my $$$$ and the kit minus springs and sway bars!!!
Oh wow. PayPal is scum. I've been forced to use them for business, but when something goes wrong, they're never there to help. Scammers prey on this whole return for a full refund racket.

Do you have any of the original slips from where you sent everything to him? If he returned only the springs and sways, I'd imagine the return weight would be far less than the weight registered to the original package? Hope this helps.

I wouldn't count on law enforcement getting involved. I had a similar circumstance happen recently and they were of no assistance. I even went as far as opening up a small courts case against the wrongful party. After paying my $110 plus fees to open the case and have papers served, they come back a week later saying they couldn't serve them because there was no one home at the address. Law enforcement wouldn't let me open a criminal case because it was online. They wanted me to go to the federal site for internet crime and file a report, which I'm guessing would not have led to me recovering my money anyways.

I'd call PayPal and try to explain to them the whole situation so they can make notes in your dispute. If this guy disappears and won't answer questions during the investigation, chances are they might rule in your favor.

IN THE MEANTIME, does anyone have any other info with this guy? Chances are this isn't the first time he's done this to a member.

Post his full name, address and any other contact info. Maybe another member lives closeby...
Old 01-15-2014, 02:31 PM
blunblk68
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

what a douche bag!!! good luck with this guy!
Old 01-15-2014, 02:33 PM
blunblk68
Burning Brakes

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

his last activity here was 12-7-13
Old 01-15-2014, 04:41 PM
rat79
Intermediate

I just finished basic & ati & was told by a friend that I was being bashed by a scammer. I want to clear the air before deploying to catch up with my unit.
My first red flag was when he requested I direct deposited funds into a bank account he provided. I was very leery about this & insisted using something else like pay pal.
I did send full payment to this scammer who sent me a partial kit that looked like it was used by the missing bushings, bolts, & rust on what parts I did get.
I asked this guy what happened & where was the rest of the kit. He told me that he mistakenly forgot to send two boxes. Ok no problem, he promised to send them. As to the beat up parts I figured I should have asked for pics. Well several weeks go by & no packages sent or communications. He was buying time waiting for funds to clear pay pal. I filed a dispute with pay pal, to delay his getting the money, requesting the other two boxes of parts or a refund for the amount of the missing parts. He refused to give a partial refund or send the parts. Again he was waiting for the funds to clear. I had to file a claim with pay pal before a certain time limit or he would get the money. He again refused to send the parts or give a partial refund. Pay pal had me file police reports, which have been filed but they won't follow up because it is online & they said a civil matter. Now I had to pay to ship the partial crap kit back to him (everything I was shipped) and after confirmation pay pal gave me a refund minus the shipping fees. This guy then claims that he needs the money for his deductible for brain surgery, he has kids, etc.... Trying to get my money.
I almost got scammed big but only for shipping, which was expensive enough. Lesson learned.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:43 PM
76Vett
Instructor

Looks like there ARE two sides to this story!!
Old 01-16-2014, 08:34 AM
parkerracing
Safety Car

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 01-17-2014, 05:21 PM
txeng89
Advanced

Oh man, this isn't going to turn out good!
Old 01-31-2014, 03:51 PM
sassc3
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Soooooooo, still for sale?

Let's see the pics...

Get notified of new replies

To FS: VB Performance PLUS Kit 63-79 FULL KIT

Old 02-02-2014, 06:58 AM
Legacy Stables
Racer

Originally Posted by sassc3
Soooooooo, still for sale?

Let's see the pics...

Old 04-11-2014, 05:26 PM
MCVDiesel
Instructor

How did this end??
Shame cause everyone who I've encountered on this forum, including the guy who sold me my 76 and gave me a KILLER deal, have been nothing but helpful and honest.
Diesel
Old 01-23-2015, 03:50 PM
blue72lt4sc
Instructor

not well...for now, PayPal has already reviewed the ENTIRE case gave me a small refund, and stopped the last small box being shipped to him via my ups account setup via my paypal business account and they had it sent to me after reviewing and seeing the 2k sent back to you seeing the # of boxes of i sent you under the inital 7 or 8 box shipment and its total WEIGHT and then the 2 boxes you sent my and is very small weight and apologized for there error, but I had to settle with PayPal to get the partcial refund and they paid for the box to be stopped and returned to me...so he has the 2k and 85% of the kit (15% included the swaybars and springs he sent back) and the box of the stuff i forget to send...bc clear and understandable explanation...i missed a small box among his big shipment and others i had on my front door step to be picked up by shipping co bc i was off getting ready for Brain Surgery for my Cancer...AstroCytoma II that i discovered only weeks before...all explained...PayPal then had reviewed the entire kit per the VetteBrakes website and what each of your claims were and actions and the fact i couldnt follow up until after surgery and my dealing with aphasia (not being able to speak or under stand anyone due to post surgery brain swelling which i recovered form within about 2 months...but i started 2 weeks after surgery to fix this and PayPal listened to my slurring and hard understanding and my Wife being an interpreter and me using a little white board to comm with her...**** that sucked...SORRY ADMINS)...

so he got ALL his cash back and keep the parts he wanted and lIED to paypal and I missed the final general automated time for the closing of dealing with the matter...he won using that day and time bc he became aware of my health from the beginnning of the issue of the last box...and then didnt return any responses form paypal other than asking for a full refund and it was granted bc he sent a shipment but just the 2 boxes and lied stating it was a full shipment of all sent to him...we asked for the proof of the other items and tracking #. no reply...they opened the account and case and updated it...Gave me direction to the Online FBI Interstate wire transfer reporting system and then they reviewed andter a 3 week wait from the FBI and Closed it in my favor providing the info so I could pursue this in federal court in Texas and I will be in your State and County to file the TX Fed Judge findings and request of like federal Judge there to call for a TRO and writ of possesion of evidence...ill be there mid Feb.

you could explain your self...what did you do with all the 100% refund and 85% of the kit (95% if you didnt send the springs and swaybars back)...?

i have my stuff returned and the box i was late on sending in temp holding with my Attorney. with approval of the judge and being bonded (as many attorneys can do for chain of custody of minor evidence, its not a murder case etc)

you have until Feb 10th, 2015 to respond...best advise so you can have your rear covered...request via po with paypal for the box of parts and the springs and swaybars, and upon reciving a packed and verified tracking # with a 24hr pickup window by UPS, then I will response with that info and certify it with my lawyer and he will release it to UPS within that time period upon you posting the 2K owed for the full kit and we are done or sned all of the rest of the items and you pay the shipping and with a 3-5 day delivery and upon reciept and all is there and in good shape, done...or we will finish in court...you will have to come to TX, hire a local lawyer then also have to hire a TX lawyer or you just hire a TX lawyer...look it up...you will find this is the only ways of handling it.

THIS is a PUBLIC Notice, sorry admins, I AM ALLOWED TO VIA ALL LAWS OF NOTICE...THIS IS NOT TO BE BLOCKED OR REMOVED.

now PIC's:

cancer...real:

Quick Reply: FS: VB Performance PLUS Kit 63-79 FULL KIT