Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Accel DFI Gen VII + a bunch of goodies

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Chuckm3
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Accel DFI Gen VII + a bunch of goodies

I'm moving on to some other projects, so the DFI system is up for sale.

Purchase price includes the ECM, the sensor package with 2 bar MAP/CTS/IAT, a DFI Pro Key (parallel, supposedly a less troublesome interface than USB), CALMAP cable, and a wiring harness that has already been terminated for my previous "universal application". Since this was previously in my truck I would imagine the buyer will have more than enough wire length to do what they need without altering the harness.

The price is $1600.

For an additional $175 I will include a DFI 6A spark controller (LNIB) and a DFI E-Core coil (used).

You will need a quality wideband O2 sensor. My DFI system was set up with a 7-wire NTK sensor package, the Accel 77063. Summit gets well over $800 for this. I will sell it for $400 to the person who buys the DFI kit, or $550 to anyone outside the deal. This sensor has about one hour of run time on it. With its excellent resolution and accuracy, the NTK is a must for anyone running boost or spray.

Finally, if the buyer adds $25, I will throw in my tuning laptop, an old Compaq N600c series. It works perfectly but needs a new battery. Or use an inverter. I will also cover the shipping costs for the sale of everything in this post to a single customer.

Here's a pic of the system the day I unpacked the boxes:

Old 03-24-2012, 07:47 AM
Chuckm3
Intermediate

bump - the DFI system is still available
Old 05-12-2012, 03:25 AM
bonesbrakr
Pro

Received 214 Likes on 127 Posts

Just an FYI that wideband controller IS NOT the one they get $800 plus for.....
Old 05-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Chuckm3
Intermediate

I was going by the p/n off the original sticker on the controller, but apparently Accel chose to rearrange the numbers when the dual W/B was introduced a couple years after I purchased my kit. Actually, I didn't even get that right, because my WBO2 w/NTK was actually the 77063N, not the plain jane 77063.

The current part numbers are 77062N, for the controller with wiring for the NTK sensor, and 77065 for the NTK 7 wire sensor. This correction brings the WBO2 kit price well over $1000, making it an even better deal. I have to add that my WB controller is the earlier plastic body, not the current metal case. There is no internal difference between the two, as far as I know.

Thanks very much for pointing out the part number error, Bones.

Last edited by Chuckm3; 05-12-2012 at 06:48 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:05 PM
bonesbrakr
Pro

Received 214 Likes on 127 Posts

Actually that is a older model 77063 wideband controller and Accel does not offer a current equivalent. The current models have data logging capability and the one you have is strictly a wideband controller. Looking for one of these myself but already have the sensor and just need the controller.......

Get notified of new replies

To Accel DFI Gen VII + a bunch of goodies

Quick Reply: Accel DFI Gen VII + a bunch of goodies