Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

March Pulley Big Blk Elec. Water Pump Conv.

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2010, 03:54 PM
fastpig
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default March Pulley Big Blk Elec. Water Pump Conv.

This is a March Performance Pulley System for a Big Block Chevy with an Electric Water Pump.

I am selling the the whole package:
Pulley Kit
MSD 105 AMP one wire alternator
Meziere 55 GPM electric water pump
March Performances Billet Power Steering Pump.

The kit is originally designed to have the alternator hang under the bracket not over. The problem is with that design there is not enough clearance because of the upper control arm on the Corvette. I re-engineered the kit to work with the alternator above the bracket arm. It took using the MSD Alternator which has the adjustable mounting positions to make the kit work. The alternator is supported by bolts to accessory holes on the front cylinder head.

I ran this kit on my 72'. My car ran 9.90 @ 140 mph. The motor was turning 6500-7000 RPM and I never had a problem with losing a belt or over-heating the motor. Not to mention it looks really sharp! I ran this set-up for one season and all the parts are in excellent condition.

New the Pulley kit runs $569.99
Meziere Electric Water Pump $399.99
March Billet Power Steering Pump $299.99
MSD Alternator $357.99
New Price total : $1627.96

I am asking $1000.00 for the complete set-up and I'll pay for the shipping in the U.S.

Quick Reply: March Pulley Big Blk Elec. Water Pump Conv.