Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1977 parts car F/S

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 04:15 AM
duntovlives
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 1977 parts car F/S

the car has been hit hard in the drivers front corner, so the nose and drivers fender is no more of this world. it pushed the upper/lower control arms back about 2-3 inches in the wreck. and the hood is missing. the passenger headlight and fender are both still there. it cracked the firewall on the drivers side when it pushed everything back also. and the engine has been removed, but the original auto trans is still in the car. everything else on the car is what you would expect from a wreck car from ten years ago that sat in a barn for the first 8 and then outside for the last two. and, the rear mono leaf is busted, but i can see any additional damage in the rear. except the fiber glass on the lower part of the quarter, behind the tire, where it got a bit messed up when i was loading it awhile back. also, i do not have a title for it. but, the guy i got it from said it had an "obtainable title", he just never got around to it. its not stolen or have a lien on it is what he was stating i guess. as far as a "fixer-upper" goes, its out there, i mean don't get me wrong, it's fixable, but it seems better suited as a parts car.

I'm located in southwest Missouri, 35 miles north of Springfield/I-44 on US65.

so, thought id put it out there and see if anyone was interested, needed or wanted it. i would consider parting it out at some point, if it doesn't sell, and/or i get board.

If anyone is interested, let me know, and i will get some pictures posted of it, or i can email them to you.

I'd like to get $1,200 out of it. now i'll take $900

thanks-

btw, it has some of the most beautiful gold/chrome spoked wheels, with gold knock off covers, set off by the Luxor logo proudly displayed in the middle, and held on by some 1/4-20 bolts and rusty washers. these no doubt, once highly coveted, highest of social status making, women will want your body, wild animals will fear you, and even kings would be jealous wheels would be a nice addition to any garage or living room of any man who rules all that is about him. lug nuts and flat tires included.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:22 AM
chucks
Drifting

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts
C3 of Year Finalist (stock) 2019
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19
Oldtimer

If you part it out I would be interested in the steering column.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:47 PM
duntovlives
Instructor

ill be sure to holler at ya if i part it out.

anyone else needin anything off of it? ima askin cause if it looks like i might be able to come out okay parting it out sooner than selling it complete i might take that route.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:24 PM
milo30
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Part it out and make alot more money off of it.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:22 PM
75v
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

If I had someway to get it to Pa(with out making the price out of the question), that would be mine! The distance just makes that out of the question!! Great price!! Would love to see pictures!!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:44 PM
MosportGreen66
Melting Slicks

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by 68v
If I had someway to get it to Pa(with out making the price out of the question), that would be mine! The distance just makes that out of the question!! Great price!! Would love to see pictures!!
Same deal for me. Just too far. Does seem like a great buy though.

-Dave
Old 03-05-2009, 11:23 PM
onaqwst
Le Mans Master

Received 36 Likes on 29 Posts

i need the center gauge bezel and shifter (auto) panel and tach/speedo if possible
Old 03-06-2009, 10:23 PM
vettehardt
Burning Brakes

Received 68 Likes on 56 Posts

I am looking for good dual retractable seat belts. Prefer black but i should be able to dye other colors.
Old 03-07-2009, 07:36 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Dear Duntovlives, if you part it...they will come.

I have two 77's and always looking for parts. Wheels sound pretty nice, pictures will help those to move quickly I suspect. I have learned that when you post pictures you get lots of people looking and a better chance to sell.

Not everyone has the space to part a car, but if you do let us know please and I'll send my list.

Thank you.

David Howard
77Sleeper
Old 03-07-2009, 07:40 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by duntovlives
the car has been hit hard in the drivers front corner, so the nose and drivers fender is no more of this world. it pushed the upper/lower control arms back about 2-3 inches in the wreck. and the hood is missing. the passenger headlight and fender are both still there. it cracked the firewall on the drivers side when it pushed everything back also. and the engine has been removed, but the original auto trans is still in the car. everything else on the car is what you would expect from a wreck car from ten years ago that sat in a barn for the first 8 and then outside for the last two. and, the rear mono leaf is busted, but i can see any additional damage in the rear. except the fiber glass on the lower part of the quarter, behind the tire, where it got a bit messed up when i was loading it awhile back. also, i do not have a title for it. but, the guy i got it from said it had an "obtainable title", he just never got around to it. its not stolen or have a lien on it is what he was stating i guess. as far as a "fixer-upper" goes, its out there, i mean don't get me wrong, it's fixable, but it seems better suited as a parts car.

I'm located in southwest Missouri, 35 miles north of Springfield/I-44 on US65.

so, thought id put it out there and see if anyone was interested, needed or wanted it. i would consider parting it out at some point, if it doesn't sell, and/or i get board.

If anyone is interested, let me know, and i will get some pictures posted of it, or i can email them to you.

I'd like to get $1,200 out of it. now i'll take $900

thanks-

btw, it has some of the most beautiful gold/chrome spoked wheels, with gold knock off covers, set off by the Luxor logo proudly displayed in the middle, and held on by some 1/4-20 bolts and rusty washers. these no doubt, once highly coveted, highest of social status making, women will want your body, wild animals will fear you, and even kings would be jealous wheels would be a nice addition to any garage or living room of any man who rules all that is about him. lug nuts and flat tires included.
What kind of outside mirrors does she have on her and what condition are they?
What color is the car now?
Any idea what color it was?
How many miles on it when it got wrecked?
Glass in good shape?
Doors in good shape or damaged from the wreck?
Pictures when and if you decide to part her out please.
David Howard
77Sleeper
Old 03-07-2009, 08:28 AM
wydglydrydr
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you decide to part it, I need the master cylinder and the passenger side headlight door. So, if you decide to part it, please put me first in line for each. Thanks.
Old 03-09-2009, 05:29 PM
duntovlives
Instructor

i will try to get some pictures posted asap. hopefully today or tomorrow.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:15 PM
oh1vette
Safety Car

Received 153 Likes on 117 Posts

I you part, I need drivers side window glass.
Thanks.
Old 03-17-2009, 04:04 AM
Fatty_VM
Advanced

I am looking for some interior Kick Panels if you part it out (assuming they are stock and black), feel free to PM me if you ever see this and decide for that route.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:13 AM
Jeffsvettes
Instructor

If you part it out I could use the door panels if they are in good shape.
Jeff

Get notified of new replies

To 1977 parts car F/S

Quick Reply: 1977 parts car F/S