Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

68 coupe rear shell complete

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2006, 06:23 AM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 68 coupe rear shell complete

okay here's where i'm @ w/ my project......i am in the process of buying a vert rear clip,so i am saling a very good 68(clear title)rear clip.it comes w/the correct 68 doors,t-tops,pop out rear window,and all the interior peices behind the seats(black).i'm keeping all the pieces that i can use for the vert. change.2k....b.o.don't really want to let it go,but also,have the #'s matching 327/300 that's been rebuilt w/ cam,11 ans a half pistons,etc.i will have the pics on here this evening,or mon.(moving,and won't have internet/cable service til mon.am @ new house).i have enough cars that i'm parting,so i'll keep as flower pot in yard before i part.will consider reasonable offers,or trades involving 68/69 convertible rear/parts,71-74 muncies,partial trades,etc.i try to tell you guys that i'm EASY!!!!!! www.msnusers.com/vettesbydesign and click on pics.thanks,kevin
Old 10-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Kyle69-71 BBs
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi
If the doors are the same on both coupe and vert I would be interested.
I just bought a vert and the doors suck.
Would you think about just selling Doors?
Old 10-09-2006, 03:16 AM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Default 68 doors

i don't want to part the car like that.sorry.i really don't even want to get rid of it,but found convertible.thanks,kevin
Old 10-09-2006, 08:31 AM
vettdave
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vettesbydesign
okay here's where i'm @ w/ my project......i am in the process of buying a vert rear clip,so i am saling a very good 68(clear title)rear clip.it comes w/the correct 68 doors,t-tops,pop out rear window,and all the interior peices behind the seats(black).i'm keeping all the pieces that i can use for the vert. change.2k....b.o.don't really want to let it go,but also,have the #'s matching 327/300 that's been rebuilt w/ cam,11 ans a half pistons,etc.i will have the pics on here this evening,or mon.(moving,and won't have internet/cable service til mon.am @ new house).i have enough cars that i'm parting,so i'll keep as flower pot in yard before i part.will consider reasonable offers,or trades involving 68/69 convertible rear/parts,71-74 muncies,partial trades,etc.i try to tell you guys that i'm EASY!!!!!! www.msnusers.com/vettesbydesign and click on pics.thanks,kevin
Thought post was to include price???????????
Old 10-09-2006, 09:04 AM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Default vettdave

you are correct in your thinking ....that's why my post says"2K",or a reasonable offer/partial trade.thanks.
Old 10-09-2006, 02:25 PM
Mix69
8th Gear

I Might be interested in it, but your post is a little confusing, and the picture link didn't work for me. "Change 2k" means you're asking $2000.00 for the rear body?
Please post a little more clearly
Old 10-09-2006, 03:45 PM
3charmed
Advanced

can you send pics of the 68 rear clip to : Gic@ALGlobal.com ?

Thanks,

How is the Bird Cage? (any rust)

thanks,

Steve
Old 10-09-2006, 07:01 PM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Default reply on shell

sorry that my posts are hard to read.i'm just a relocated deep southern boy,so it all makes sense to me. the bird cage is fine on the car.very solid.to the other guy......i will negotiate,but not much.price good 68 doors w/ all the hardware,good glass,etc.,and a blue on blue early run 68.has rear window/frame,and all the interior from behind the seats back.is coupe,and vert carpet sets different?i'll have to check on that.if so,then there's a new black carpet set that goes with.oh...the interior pieces are black.clear title,and the #'s matching 327 may be available.i will get pics available tomorrow.having probs w/ usb port on laptop,so loading pics is a .........thanks
Old 10-15-2006, 11:25 AM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

ttt
Old 10-16-2006, 03:47 AM
1969Vette383
Burning Brakes

Default Looking for a section

If a buyer picks this up, and does not want or need the fiberglass panel with the backup light housing, I would like to work a deal with them (the buyer).

I'd like to have 4 solid brake lights on my '69, with the backup lights separate.

Get notified of new replies

To 68 coupe rear shell complete

Quick Reply: 68 coupe rear shell complete