Sponsored by:

Windshield for 1969 convertible - Denver area

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2024, 01:45 PM
brookiez28
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Windshield for 1969 convertible - Denver area

Hi all - want to get my pitted windshield replaced on my '69 vert. I live in the Denver area and am looking for recommendations on who does good work on C3s. My understanding it that these can be a little tricky. Not just removal/reinstall of SS molding, but I was also warned that the dash can crack (not sure how that can happen..?). I'd greatly appreciate any recommendation on a shop that is known for doing quality work on these early cars in the Denver area.
Thanks in advance!
Old 02-28-2024, 02:30 PM
Phantom 79
Heel & Toe

Received 31 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by brookiez28
Hi all - want to get my pitted windshield replaced on my '69 vert. I live in the Denver area and am looking for recommendations on who does good work on C3s. My understanding it that these can be a little tricky. Not just removal/reinstall of SS molding, but I was also warned that the dash can crack (not sure how that can happen..?). I'd greatly appreciate any recommendation on a shop that is known for doing quality work on these early cars in the Denver area.
Thanks in advance!
You can try Gary at Corvette City in Denver 303 762-8388 - the local chapter of NCRS meets at his shop - my 69 vert is there now - won't really be able to tell quality of work til I get it back but hes been in the old vette business since the 80s. He might be able to help you.

Quick Reply: Windshield for 1969 convertible - Denver area