Sponsored by:

Thanks to all..

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 11:29 AM
jackwabbit703
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Thanks to all..

Due to recent vandalism in my neighborhood (burning of 7 cars, which one of them was mine) I had to sell my beloved 74 to a nice gentlemen cross town.

I live in a very upscale nice neighborhood in Northern Virginia. It's trifling to see something like this happen here. It was 4 kids (they have been apprehended) which two of the kids are from our own community.

They all been charged with 11 accounts of arson and will be tried as an adult and court date is coming.

Reason I had to sell the C3 is that for the new car I am acquiring will need the garage space. Even though kids been caught, I'm still little afraid to leave my car on my driveway and my wife is refusing to give up her space for her Bimmer.

Anyway.. Thanks to all here in this forum, especially Lars, Mako and few others who got me out of jam every time there was an issue with my C3.

There some real Corvette genius' here on this forum. You all are great. I tried by best to buy a another vette but with my daily commuter gone, I had to buy a four seater since I have a 5 year old daughter.

Take care and I will revisit this forum if and when I get my hands on another C3 or C2.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:30 PM
Jud Chapin
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 417 Likes on 288 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-‘18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Originally Posted by jackwabbit703
Due to recent vandalism in my neighborhood (burning of 7 cars, which one of them was mine) I had to sell my beloved 74 to a nice gentlemen cross town.

I live in a very upscale nice neighborhood in Northern Virginia. It's trifling to see something like this happen here. It was 4 kids (they have been apprehended) which two of the kids are from our own community.

They all been charged with 11 accounts of arson and will be tried as an adult and court date is coming.

Reason I had to sell the C3 is that for the new car I am acquiring will need the garage space. Even though kids been caught, I'm still little afraid to leave my car on my driveway and my wife is refusing to give up her space for her Bimmer.

Anyway.. Thanks to all here in this forum, especially Lars, Mako and few others who got me out of jam every time there was an issue with my C3.

There some real Corvette genius' here on this forum. You all are great. I tried by best to buy a another vette but with my daily commuter gone, I had to buy a four seater since I have a 5 year old daughter.

Take care and I will revisit this forum if and when I get my hands on another C3 or C2.
Sorry to hear of your experience. The best to you in your endeavors.
Old 09-04-2015, 04:08 PM
DonnieP73
Burning Brakes

Received 520 Likes on 226 Posts
2023 C3 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified

Sorry to hear of your troubles. It is disheartening to lose something to others
that have no regard for what you have worked hard to obtain.
Good luck and maybe you will have another chance for a C3 in the future.

Donnie

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks to all..

Quick Reply: Thanks to all..