Sponsored by:

Engine re-builder Reids Automotive MA

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2014, 12:04 PM
7007vette
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Engine re-builder Reids Automotive MA

I am looking into have an engine rebuilt and I am wondering if any has any experience with Reids Automotive in MA?
Old 01-02-2014, 12:17 PM
Ratfinkharley
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have no experiences with Reid's but I did google a bit. Google "Reid's Automotive forum".

Seems like he has an excellent reputation. From my research, you might also want to check out Slowhawk. Though they specialize in 98+ GM motors.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:07 PM
BOSTONCAMARO
Melting Slicks

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

I worked at PV Speed for many years and had dealings with many shops, everyone has their own experience with various shops, good and bad..... Reid's always had a great reputation. Depending on where you are located, I would also consider Boucher's in Rowley.....talk to Glenn there....

We always assemble our own stuff but had my machine work done there, Scott Kivekas is also unreal, his brothers Malibu goes I the 7s, he was at Highland Machine for years but now opened his own shop in Woburn but on a part time basis, I would also highly recommend him.
Old 01-02-2014, 04:57 PM
Tjf2000
Instructor

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by 7007vette
I am looking into have an engine rebuilt and I am wondering if any has any experience with Reids Automotive in MA?
Stay away from Reid's, they did have a good rep years ago but has gone downhill. I know a few people that had poor rebuilds the past couple,of years. I had one rebuilt by boucher in rowley great folks and very honest people. Glenn and Tom are great.

Get notified of new replies

To Engine re-builder Reids Automotive MA

Quick Reply: Engine re-builder Reids Automotive MA