C3 General General C3 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help, I need a Spray Booth in Houston Tx!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 01:44 AM
redcruz1120
Drifting

Received 205 Likes on 122 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Default Help, I need a Spray Booth in Houston Tx!

Is there anyone that knows of a body shop in the Houston area that will rent out their spray booth? Looking for a good ventilation/filtering booth to spray my Vette.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:41 AM
Panhead59
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A lot of body guys will spray your car on the weekend in their companys' booth. We've got a PPG paint store that does it. Price varies, but 3-4 hundred bucks should get a very good spray job by a pro. Of course that's just spraying it, nothing else. You just have to have it 99% ready and know the reputation of the painter. A lot of body men would love to make that dough for 3-4 hrs. work. Check around. It's gonna cost that much to rent a booth if u can find a shop willing to do that. Most won't, they want the business. Best bet would be an individual that happens to have a booth. But those are few and far between. Good luck.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:33 AM
redcruz1120
Drifting

Received 205 Likes on 122 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by Panhead59
A lot of body guys will spray your car on the weekend in their companys' booth. We've got a PPG paint store that does it. Price varies, but 3-4 hundred bucks should get a very good spray job by a pro. Of course that's just spraying it, nothing else. You just have to have it 99% ready and know the reputation of the painter. A lot of body men would love to make that dough for 3-4 hrs. work. Check around. It's gonna cost that much to rent a booth if u can find a shop willing to do that. Most won't, they want the business. Best bet would be an individual that happens to have a booth. But those are few and far between. Good luck.

I have a "Great" Paint Guy that has already worked and prepped the body. He actually painted the car back in 1997 and Loved his skills ,thats the reason I bypassed on taking the car to a bodyshop. Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To Help, I need a Spray Booth in Houston Tx!

Quick Reply: Help, I need a Spray Booth in Houston Tx!