Sponsored by:

DeWitts now makes.....Anything!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 05:42 PM
0Tom@Dewitt
Former Vendor

Received 627 Likes on 324 Posts

Default DeWitts now makes.....Anything!

One of the biggest secrets about DeWitts Radiator is that we custom build radiators for any make and model. We have been doing this for years and have developed a number of standard units for classic cars such as Camaro, Chevelle, 55 chevys, and more. We have even made Ford and Mopar units. If you have a classic vehicle that needs a high performance aluminum radiator, give us a call. We will use the same process and detail that we do with Corvette and all units will come with a lifetime warranty. Check out the Impala unit we made on Facebook and give us a "Like"

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DeW...28096200559518
Old 03-09-2012, 09:06 PM
tomgallucci57
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

today i may have cured my-over heat at idle problem-took out old thermostat,ran car without it,never got to temp.-good thing.put in a 160 stat,maybe should have did a 180.but havent ran it yet tonite to know for sure.praying itll be good,tommorrow,we will see then.cant wait. tom, your next on my list for a raditor.and thank you for all the helpful hints,that may have lead me in the right direction. tom in cleveland.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:59 AM
JimT
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Tom.
I just purchased and installed your A70A radiator for my '72 Vette. It was a perfect fit, looks fantastic, and I look forward to many years of great performance!
Jim
Old 03-10-2012, 09:58 AM
08vycpe
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the update Tom. I have one of your rads in my '73 Vette. I'm in the market for a '65 Impala and one of the first things I will do is put in a SBC crate motor and upgrade the cooling system. I'm glad to see your interest in the Impala.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:08 AM
0Tom@Dewitt
Former Vendor

Received 627 Likes on 324 Posts

Thanks guys! Tell your friends we can make several makes and models. We offer pressed tanks, fabbed tanks, natural finish, polished, and Black Ice. We recently hired Mitch from BeCool and he has extensive knowledge and years experience in classic cooling systems.
mitch@dewitts.com
Old 03-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Dustup7T2
Terrorizing Orange Cones
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom DeWitt
Thanks guys! Tell your friends we can make several makes and models. We offer pressed tanks, fabbed tanks, natural finish, polished, and Black Ice. We recently hired Mitch from BeCool and he has extensive knowledge and years experience in classic cooling systems.
mitch@dewitts.com
Oh man. Years before I had read up on DeWitts quality offerings, I had purchased a BeCool for my 72 Z-28 project. It sits in its box all these years later and now that I see what you are making available... think I may have to sell the other to buy a new DeWitts and have bragging rights! LOL.

Thanks for the great news, Tom. I'll be sure to 'like' that beautiful Impala rad. Love that engineering.

Get notified of new replies

To DeWitts now makes.....Anything!

Quick Reply: DeWitts now makes.....Anything!